Home in Oklahoma - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Home in Oklahoma Reviews

July 13, 2016
good singing cowboy western rogers/evans vehicle
July 12, 2010
Roy Rogers has always been a notch above Gene Autry, although they are both excellent. Roy sings better, is a more professional actor but their movie quality is about the same. Home in Oklahoma is quite good, fine story and Dale Evans adds a lot of spunk to the film, George ?Gabby? Hayes provides fun support. It is a good mix of music, action, drama and comedy.
July 12, 2010
64/100. Roy Rogers has always been a notch above Gene Autry, although they are both excellent. Roy sings better, is a more professional actor but their movie quality is about the same. Home in Oklahoma is quite good, fine story and Dale Evans adds a lot of spunk to the film, George "Gabby" Hayes provides fun support. It is a good mix of music, action, drama and comedy.
½ October 26, 2008
I recorded this movie mostly so my two year old could see the type of shows that his grandma grew up on. He loves guitars. I actually found myself enjoying watching this movie. It was light entertainment. It was fun to watch Roy Rogers play a detective of sorts in between the horse riding and singing. It may have been predictable, but you can't help enjoying yourself anyway.