Home Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Home Run Reviews

½ December 4, 2015
Halleluja , A Baseball all-star got a couple of bad moments in his life , so he drinks , stops, drinks , stops x3 ....bad actor ....B- Movie for Vitaya or Wife-Tv
November 9, 2015
The acting wasn't amazing, but still a pretty good movie...and Scott Elrod, yum.
March 21, 2015
What an amazing heart warming movie! As an athlete I loved the message but more as a Christian and an adult child with a Father with many demons this spoke to my soul! It's such a great family movie that you will not want to miss!
March 18, 2015
This movie is more than baseball it's about finding your way out of your troubles.
February 14, 2015
Entertaining like a Hallmark made-for-TV movie with a strong Christian bent. It's all about an abused, alcoholic semi-pro baseball player (the gorgeous Scott Elrod) who doesn't quite make it, loses it all and then makes a spiritual and moral comeback when he goes back home and takes charge of his life with the love of his family and his high school girlfriendā¦ and his son.
January 22, 2015
I really enjoyed this and was
pleasantly surprised by Scott Elrods performance! He is on y&r which is the only reason why I watched this movie. It was really good though.
October 13, 2014
EXCELLENT MOVIE/BUEN EXCELLENTE MENSAJE, HOY ESTAS ARIBA MANANA ESTAS ABAJO, I LOVE THIS MOVIE GREAT JOB.
½ October 8, 2014
Just another "star gone bad than gone good again" movie. I'm not really into sports related movies in the first place and I have no idea what's going on in baseball so when I don't like the cast too, the movie feels only unbearable. But I did try and watch it till the end.
September 22, 2014
It wasn't awful sure it was very sappy but for what it is it's an entertaining sports drama with a good heart and good acting is I recommend this film
Grade B
September 8, 2014
Pretty impressed with this film - pretty good drama about the recovery process and CR.
August 14, 2014
Not a baseball movie at all. It's an addiction story so though not great it isn't terrible neither. I should have passed on seeing this movie, I don't like it much tbh!
August 13, 2014
Decent movie of redemption and fighting temptation.
August 12, 2014
An inspiring story with a strong cast and a great ending.
July 19, 2014
Fantastic moving movie for a mature Christian audience. Started out slow, but well directed and acted. Heart warming meaningful fictitious movie. I would highly recommend this for adults.
July 12, 2014
Not a bad movie. I liked it!
July 11, 2014
A movie about...struggle, faith, and victory. An appropriate movie to end my day.
May 26, 2014
Love this movie!! Great movie for a family movie night!! Of course, it's PG13 for good reason, so keep that in mind! Great Christian message!
½ May 17, 2014
It's a decent movie, but also not a huge sports movie. It's really biased about one person and a 12 step recovery process but most films are like this.
May 8, 2014
Yet another example of critics on RT getting it wrong. Really enjoyed (or rather found myself moved and paying attention) this movie. More so, been thinking about it for days afterward.
April 22, 2014
The message can be appreciated.