Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story Reviews

February 5, 2011
Exactly as the title suggests- homeless girl-brilliant one at that who strives to make something of her life. Eventually ends up attending harvard. A lovely movie because it has a positive meaning that will always appy to any situation-teens especially must come to know that determination and hard work can get you places. And it helps if you go through hell for it, cause then people will notice and the right person will just lend a helping hand.
½ December 5, 2010
Above average for a Lifetime movie. Leaves a few things very unanswered at the end, but is a good film about overcoming a bad upbringing. Very bleak and acting good. Wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but definitely one of the better TV movies of it's kind.
November 23, 2010
What an excellent story.....and a true one at that....amazing....
October 2, 2010
I hate most lifetime movies.
September 6, 2010
Scott Malcolm's top ten list.
September 4, 2010
lovely film very inspirational :)
½ August 2, 2010
I don't usually like Lifetime movies, but this one really stands out. It's very watchable and it turns out to be a powerful work of film. I just wish it wasn't so damn depressing.
July 9, 2010
This movie is based on a true story and one of the most inspirational stories ever. It is also the best lifetime movie Ive ever seen. The actual movie isn't anything extraordinary but the story is so engrossing I had to give it 80. Surprised I was the first to rate this. I recommend it and I'm sure you could watch it online somewhere.
May 15, 2010
This a sad and good movie I want to see this movie again and again!!
March 4, 2010
AWESOME MOVIE!!

Life-changing!!
January 14, 2010
oh my god, liz is my role model, i really really wanna see the movie about her!
January 9, 2010
A soaring masterpiece.
October 9, 2009
Enough said.Cried watching it.
October 5, 2009
I can't believe this was a true story! how could so many people blame this girl's problems on her! it's amazing she had the strength to do what she did to overcome.
½ September 3, 2009
A powerful and inspiring about one young woman's struggle to find herself. Raised by drug addicted parents, with no one to guide her, Liz always thought she was nothing, until she was given a chance and became everything she could ever dream of. Liz's story makes me want to do more than I am doing, to truly be the best at everything I do.
August 28, 2009
Agree with Frances L.
Fantasic movie, Touching and encourageable, recommended.
½ August 20, 2009
Wow compelling true life story, heart wretching i recommend this movie to all, its a real reality check to alot of people out there..
roughfeeargh
July 6, 2009
a truly awe-inspiring movie... more reviews coming soon!
May 30, 2009
This severely neglected daughter of very irresponsible drug-addicted parents, harboring no bitterness or resentment in her forgiving heart, with all-out determination rises completely above her circumstances to break free of her past and rise way above.
May 22, 2009
well.. based on true story..