Homeward Bound II - Lost in San Francisco - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Homeward Bound II - Lost in San Francisco Reviews

February 3, 2016
Meh. Just a promotional video for the city of San Francisco.
October 14, 2015
Nowhere near as good as the first, yet I find it pretty entertaining. The humorous and dramatic bits are not balanced very well (ex. when it cuts to the house fire right after a very hilarious moment) and a lot of the dark moments just feel extremely forced. I personally think the movie should have stuck to a more humorous tone. Great supporting cast, though, despite the movie's flaws.

The main reason to watch this film, in my opinion, is Ashcan & Pete - Jon Polito and Adam Goldberg sounded like they were having a blast voicing those two goofball dogs.
½ September 12, 2015
Like most sequels, the film explores a new adventurous journey in a new city, facing a new set of problems and obstacles but the boring stuff stays the same. When Chance has to choose between living on the city streets or at home in the green grassy suburbs, it also forces him to choose between Delilah and Jamie. Also, with THREE dogs I think the family would become unbalanced. The Seaver house may not be that big for that many animals. I wonder who's going to take care of Delilah. But, it still sticks very well to the book and everything else was great. It is somewhat flawed but still an overall good family film and a decent sequel.
August 31, 2015
I love watching this watching this film, it's funny and zany also its full of adventure.
½ July 7, 2015
While it can't match the sheer charm of the original, it makes up for it with it's subtle humor and likable lead characters.
July 6, 2015
it's so much fun and it touches you on the inside
½ March 22, 2015
Not as good, but its still a quality watch.
½ March 20, 2015
Much schlockier than the first one, but serviceable to it's target audience.
January 28, 2015
If you enjoyed the first film then you'll probably enjoy this as it's similar in most ways, however it's still pretty much for kids.
January 26, 2015
Cute Disney family film.
November 7, 2014
When reviewing a movie you have to think about it on a relative scale. Anyone who is expecting a novel plot and amazing acting doesn't understand movies. This is a story about the relationship between dogs and humans. Plain and simple and it is well done when you put it in perspective.
October 31, 2014
While not as emotionally moving as it's predecessor this film is nonetheless, a funny and charming sequel with the original voices of Chance and Sassy, and the new characters adding enough humor to make up for it's faults.
October 11, 2014
It's amazing how 2 dogs and a cat survive the city!
September 2, 2014
its alright, could of been better
August 4, 2014
(First viewing - Late childhood)
July 11, 2014
Again the worst thing about this film is my original short story at the time turned out to be this film which i didn't know existed at the time. My sequel is this sequel done well
July 7, 2014
First one is better!
½ May 22, 2014
just as great as the original
½ May 14, 2014
A backstory of one of the new characters may have lowered the film's level down along by some other minorities, but what brought the level up was the same heart and charms with some added cuteness. (B)
April 20, 2014
i had problems with this movie like how boring and bad it was. but i give it a c-