Hong Kong Reviews

• May 23, 2015

another good 'exotic location' pic straight outta the backlot in Burbank!

another good 'exotic location' pic straight outta the backlot in Burbank!

• Sep 23, 2011

I thought this was one of the better roles for Ronald Reagan. His character was pretty mean in the beginning, but he learns a bit as things go on. Not terribly exciting, but toward the end things do get a little more-so. There was some romance, but not steamy, like the poster might suggest.

• Apr 01, 2011

I don't want this next sentence to be misconstrued as being about politics... though I am not saying it is not (but it probably isn't.) I am a huge Ronald Reagan fan. I like listening to his speeches, reading his words and watching his movies. This is a bad movie. I sure enjoyed watching it though. The only thing that you really need to know about it is that Reagan dresses EXACTLY like Indiana Jones. And he has a small chinese boy with him. And they have a precious golden artifact that they are trying to keep from communists. You don't need to see this, but I will probably watch it again someday.

• Feb 05, 2011

You have an appointment with boredom in this East meets Dull adventure film. Ronald Reagan is the monstrously unlikable lead, waffling back and forth between whiney and priggish. Rhonda Fleming looks nice, as always, but has nothing to work with. There's a reason Reagan's movies aren't usually talked about. As a leading man, he ain't much to write home about.

• Mar 22, 2008