Honor Flight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Honor Flight Reviews

October 31, 2015
I watched this movie earlier today and I have to say it was absolutely incredible. Hearing stories of the men and women who were there and seeing the faces and emotions from these people. They were true heroes. I think this movie should be shown in classrooms honestly. The entitlement of children today breaks my heart. We just dont have a class of people like the men and women in this film. Tip of the day: Make sure you have kleenex ready for 1 1/2 hours of crying
December 23, 2014
Well done story about these veterans & a way those of us can honor the Greatest Generation before they are all gone.
November 27, 2014
Great Thanksgiving movie. Really nothing else to say. Just watch it and be happy ^_^
May 24, 2013
Truly a moving story. The underlying story of the extreme sacrifice these great men and women made makes this a truly revealing film depicting honor, courage, and heroism. All Americans should see this film, particularly those who only know of WWII what they read in books or in narrative films.
December 10, 2012
I was afraid the movie would be a boring documentary about old guys telling war stories at the VFW. I went in pretty skeptical with a friend who really wanted to see it. Well, I guess you could say I was pleasantly surprised. But you would be wrong. I was extremely surprised and very grateful that I had agreed to attend; and somewhat chagrined that I could be so wrong.
The movie is interesting almost from the very beginning - the set-up was the only slow part of the movie. It rapidly moved into a very heartwarming story of generosity, and generosity rewarded. The stories of individual veterans are so simple but so harrowing my skeptic wondered at their expeirences, but no one can doubt these men, some taken literally right off their deathbeds. Go see it. Let the kindness of humanity wash over you and get your head straight for the Holidays. Hard to believe, but this little movie rings the bell for that old truth: Love is the answer. Roger Backes Madison WI; CuChi Vietnam Gunship '68
December 10, 2012
Great film. Depicts sacrifice in such an honorable way.
December 10, 2012
Saw the screening this past Friday, December 7th, the 71st anniversary at DAR Constitution Hall in D.C. The most incredible experience of my life so far. "Every day is a bonus."
December 10, 2012
This movie is a wonderful reminder of what the Greatest Generation did, and shows an amazing cause. It's worth every minute. I hope to show it to every child I can, to teach them what their grandparents and great grandparents did and how we can give those heroes an experience of a lifetime.
December 10, 2012
I've worked with the Badger Honor Flight Organization for over a year, so was familiar with the program that this movie documents. I watched the movie with my parents who knew that I was volunteering with the group but didn't understand how moving it was to help until they saw the movie!
December 10, 2012
This movie is not only a well-produced film, but it causes one to reflect and inspires one to ACT. Please share this with everyone you know!
December 7, 2012
There needs to be more than 5 stars for documentaries like this. I saw it tonight, and sure wish it was playing longer. I hope they can produce enough DVDs for the state of Wisconsin (and everyone else too).
December 6, 2012
If you want to put yourself in the shoes of a WWII Veteran, then this is a must see.
November 15, 2012
A wonderful film about a community pulling together to make dreams come true for a group of World War II veterans. You will not regret the time taken to see this documentary!