Hoop Soldiers Reviews

• Feb 13, 2010

A low budget production that is watchable, but not very good. The extreme style of caged basketball is kind of a turn off, and I didn't care for it. (First and only viewing - Fall 2007)

• Nov 21, 2009

** (out of four) Most of us have seen "Fight Club" with its underground fighting events. Here we have underground caged basketball tournamnets! Sounds pretty scary doesn't it? After her brother is killed, a young woman returns home and leads his death back to the dangerous basketball games held in secret places. Pretty low level acting here. Nothing much to recommend.

• Nov 23, 2008

I'm surprised this only has one other rating so far. I'll admit that its honestly just an average movie at best, but I thought the ending was kind of exciting. I don't really like this kind of basketball though, so this movie is nowhere close to a favorite. Still, it was alright to watch once.