Horse Crazy Reviews

• Oct 13, 2012

truly terrible. Watched the whole thing, but honestly, it was such a cheap looking movie. The story was so dull and cliche and the the main boy I felt overacted too much. I know it isn't meant to be a blockbuster, but meh.. it was kinda bad. I did feel it have some excitement, which was nice, but I just don't know.. it was just dull. 99.9% of the movie was set in the desert too :/ Cute for kids, but not for anyone past 10! I'll give it 2 stars as it wasn't terrible at all, just probably not for me.

• Aug 18, 2008

I own this and I really liked it!

I own this and I really liked it!

• Feb 08, 2008

cute family film all can enjoy.

cute family film all can enjoy.

• Dec 22, 2007

I love this movie!!!!!!!!

I love this movie!!!!!!!!

• Nov 03, 2007

A good movie for children, but definitely not the best horse movie on the market.

• Oct 14, 2007

Oh my goodness, this movie was SOOO CUTE!!!! I loved every minute of it!!!!

Oh my goodness, this movie was SOOO CUTE!!!! I loved every minute of it!!!!

• Aug 12, 2007

this was a good movie I want it.

this was a good movie I want it.

• Jul 29, 2007