Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! Reviews

• 1d ago

Absolute breathtaking! A truly fresh cinematic masterpiece!

Absolute breathtaking! A truly fresh cinematic masterpiece!

• Angie L
    Jan 03, 2020

It is so awesome because it’s from the creators of Ice Age a very cool Franchise

• Oct 02, 2019

It's fine. You know... average. It's the best Seuss movie but that isn't really saying much. It's not bad but not really anything special either.

• Jul 24, 2019

For now, the best Dr. Seuss adaptation we've got so far!

For now, the best Dr. Seuss adaptation we've got so far!

• Mar 27, 2019

While I enjoyed the animation, Horton Hears a Who! just once again shows how a short kids book is not suitable to make a movie no matter how hard they try.

• Jan 21, 2019

Good Movie but a little boring story

Good Movie but a little boring story

• Jan 16, 2019

A good expansion of the story, Horton has some fun characters and fluid animation.

• Dec 17, 2018

In general, it was a fun movie

In general, it was a fun movie

• Nov 04, 2018

an enjoyable and imaginative family comedy, filled with memorable quotes and plenty of colour.

• Oct 22, 2018

The jokes dont always work, but the animation is still stunning.

The jokes dont always work, but the animation is still stunning.