Hot Boyz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hot Boyz Reviews

April 23, 2016
Good film, noramlly these low buget Rap filled films aint that good but i enjoyed this
August 23, 2012
I love No Limit and Gary Busey, but they all took it too far with this one.
February 7, 2011
Hot Boyz= hot mess! Please stop giving these awful scipts to over the hill rappers turned awful actors. Desparately in need of negative stars.
January 17, 2011
If you love the music of The No Limit Soldiers than you`ll probably love this movie alot. And it`s really great, Silkk The Shocker really surprised me with his acting skills.
August 21, 2010
well the music is good, the directing by master p was very well done, and i was very impressed that the out come of the movie was a positive one. the shadding of the movie was very clear and the sound was excellent. very good movie coming from a group of young men who are ganster rappers and from the streets who could tell the story better.
½ August 8, 2010
Master P tries to show that he can't just make mediocre gangster rap music, but also directing mediocre movies about gangsters (Hot Boyz) as well. I'm not sure if that was such a good idea, considering this was less than mediocre, with tired cliches and stereotypes trying to pose a plot and characters.
February 19, 2010
This Is One Of My Favorite Movies
HOODY HOO!!!
October 3, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
July 27, 2009
I stiil enjoy watching him.
June 15, 2009
i really love this movie and I have to see it..!
½ June 14, 2009
the fbi agents were foolish to let kool's girlfriend die, but al the same girl shouldn't keep gangstar rappers as boyfriend cuz its damn risky
March 13, 2009
yeah them 3 niggas was gettig down hard core you feel me
February 16, 2009
yo this movie is so great and sad and silkk the shocker aka kool iz so sexii
February 7, 2009
Lil Wayne - A Millie - Album version
July 28, 2008
I AM A HOT BOY NIGGE
July 20, 2008
hot boyz and they are hot but you might wanna see for yourself how got they really are
June 21, 2008
this movie was to good
½ June 21, 2008
yo this movie is kinda whack...Sillk Da Shocka can't act at all...his scenes were boring...the theme of the movie is cool, but the movie could've been better yo