Hot Guys With Guns Reviews

• Nov 06, 2018

This movie is hysterical. Funny. Smart. Grownup. Not what I was expecting, but so glad I watched it. So many LGBT films are about coming out - and this is NOT that kinda of party. Such a great ride.

• Jan 03, 2016

I liked the movie very much ! A lot of irony and suspense !! All the characters are sexy , nicely dressed !!

• Aug 29, 2015

Community Theater actors on the big screen.

Community Theater actors on the big screen.

• Christian C Super Reviewer
    Apr 25, 2015

Gurrrrrl....this ain't a movie to show your momma! Very funny with merely adequate acting but produced well. An absolutely smutty plot that's embarrassingly stereotyped but fun. I'd recommend the film to an LGBT audience, but otherwise....gurrrrl.....

• Oct 15, 2014

This movie is funny with the a great mix of action, suspense and romance!

This movie is funny with the a great mix of action, suspense and romance!

• Oct 26, 2013

This is probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The comedy was forced and boring, the acting was horrendously bad and the story line was predictable and without structure. I wasted 1 hour and 43 minutes of my life by watching this.

• Jul 21, 2013

There were a lot of good ideas for humor in the movie, but so many just didn't live up to their potential. A lot of the problem was the poor acting of one of the leads, Brian McArdle. His expressions might be suitable for silent films, but not for talkies. The movie wasn't awful, it just needed to be tightened up and a little less obvious. And if a many plot point has do with 'young' guys, shouldn't the actors playing them be young?