Hot Lead and Cold Feet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hot Lead and Cold Feet Reviews

½ May 12, 2017
With hilariously goofy performances from Don Knotts, and Jim Dale in three distinct roles, Hot Lead and Cold Feet, while slight, is one of the better Disney comedies of the 1970's.
November 24, 2016
Another western family farce for Knotts.
½ July 3, 2016
150410: Up until the race, I was really enjoying this film. A large portion of the film is devoted to the race and, during that time, some of the big stars are absent. Great to see Knotts, Elam, Valentine and Barry as they are all greats. Some slapstick fun to be had but it's sporadic.
½ April 15, 2015
Cute Disney movie that's nearly unknown today. Gave me an appreciation for Jim Dale who had duel roles as twins and Don Knotts co-starred for extra silly fun.
½ March 22, 2015
another Disney family western
½ February 15, 2014
Wholesome silly fun. But overall weak and cliche. It seemed to be disney's try at the Wild West, But with them no one really cusses or gets killed on screen. Great cast though, with missionaries vs outlaws.
January 3, 2014
Hot Lead and Cold Feet is a fun Western with the Disney touch. Jim Dale is very entertaining and plays three different characters. (First viewing - In my early mid-twenties)
½ September 29, 2013
November 3, 2012
Fun film. Great movie for an evening with the family.
April 2, 2012
A GOOD LIGHTHEARTED DISNEY MOVIE FROM OLD...LOL !!
June 22, 2011
extrmely funny fantasic classic
December 23, 2010
one of my favorites!
½ December 23, 2010
Classic, always been a fan of Don Knotts.

I had to come back and add a star to this rating when I found out that Jim Dale played his father as well as the twin brothers!!
I knew the brother ... it was obvious and expected... but the father? They covered that really well!! I honestly had no idea. Watched it again and still wouldn't have guessed! Well done, especially in the make-up and voice!!
½ December 7, 2010
HOT LEAD AND COLD FEET (1978)
September 25, 2009
Jim Dale is very entertaining and plays three different characters. Another great Disney movie!
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
March 14, 2009
:fresh: [CENTER]A real classic Disney favorite.[/CENTER]
December 26, 2008
Jim Dale, Jim Dale and Jim Dale steal the show in this sappy sort of a western. The kids and the girl are a bit bland, but the other adults keep this movie interesting and humorous.
½ August 13, 2008
Jim Dale is so cute! He's evil in Pete's Dragon (kinda creepy too). But the movie is awesome! I kinda like the song in the movie too.
½ July 16, 2008
A town founder's last will pits his twin sons against each other in a frontier race.