Hounded - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hounded Reviews

June 12, 2016
Another great Disney Channel Movie!
August 21, 2015
Saw on TV years ago, and mind you, it kept a young me quite entertained. A rather unknown piece, as shown by the lack of reviews and such... yet it was a lovable family comedy. Of course, as most family films do, it is mostly bereft of solid dialogue, and the characters are all pretty absent-minded for the convenience of the plot. Hounded did have it's scenarios of genuine comedy, however juvenile they were, and the performance by Shia LeBeouf as the spoilt rich douchebag was truly entertaining. Although I doubt there's any easy way to access this minor film, you could probably be engaged for an hour and a half, and come out feeling a little better than you did before.
½ August 24, 2014
Outrageously funny! I especially liked Craig Kirkwood and wish we would have seen more of him in movies. These were the days for DCOMs. (First viewing - April 2001)
November 21, 2011
so bad. so so so bad
½ March 28, 2010
Just an incredibly weird and campy movie about dog stealing. About the only noteworthy aspect is the fact that Shia Labeouf plays a hilariously evil rich kid. However, most of the time you're just left wondering why Tahj Mowry has a career outside Smart Guy. He's essentially the same character, but slightly dumber.
½ December 29, 2009
Hounded is an incredibly boring film that might be able to please young kids but has little appeal to adults.
November 1, 2009
actually pretty funny.
May 23, 2009
this is my second time seeing this movie. im glad that the older brother changed and became a better brother.
½ April 13, 2009
You cannot put a serious face as you watch this...rib cracking
February 22, 2009
might be cute and good.
February 21, 2009
Definitely one of my favorite disney channel movies, back when DC was good
December 7, 2008
it is a very funny movie; that dog is hilarious.
½ November 21, 2008
I used to love this when it came out on the Disney Channel. Another one of the last great Disney channel original movies. Craig Kirkwood is especially hilarious! :)
½ October 31, 2008
nice movie...love the little good..
½ October 1, 2008
Oh brother. Just plain stupid. I didn't like that LaBeouf was a mean jerk.
August 9, 2008
lol this is a funny movie lol :)
June 14, 2008
Tahj Mowry is so HOT!!!!
May 17, 2008
i like tahj but this movie sucked...
½ January 31, 2008
they never show this movie anymore..
January 28, 2008