House at the End of the Street Reviews

• Dec 01, 2018

Nice creepy little horror/suspense movie with some twists and another good showcase for JLaw

• Oct 05, 2018

The idea is very good, but is very bad executed, very slow and the performance are very bad... waste of time

• Sep 16, 2018

Tonderai logra escribir una historia diferente y interesante ,su unico problema es que su encanto no da para crear una real historia que impacte ,Sus actuaciones son bastante malas y en muchos momentos ahi personajes que estan estorbando en la trama bastante , muchos tampoco logran ser relevantes pero si estan ahi para rellenar el elenco, su punto de giro es distinto y es lo que logra sobre salir, pero como film completo esta mal ejecutado.

• Aug 24, 2018

I think this film was really a little overrated because of Jennifer Lawrence coming off The Hunger Games, but I think I was pleased about this movie it's different and unique in its own. It actually got a storyline and it keeps you thinking. This is a movie which is always one step ahead of you. I have to say this film turn out to be a little gem. As that being said for this being a solid film, and Jennifer being on top right now, I give " House At The End Of The Street" a C.

• Mar 27, 2018

for a majority of the film, it was predictable, cheesy, and uses a lot of cliches. the plot-twist near the end helps make the whole thing more watchable, but overall, it kinda sucks. also there's a part where they see a face in a tree, but there's no face...?

• Jan 13, 2018

Elisabeth Shue is the only thing good about this flick.

Elisabeth Shue is the only thing good about this flick.

• Feb 05, 2017

This film started off well but ending was a bit ridiculous and unrealistic. Built up a good story but too many silly things happened.

• Jan 10, 2017

Not that bad... it is alright to watch for free. I do not think the rating is fair.

• Nov 18, 2016

A great thriller film that will completely throw you off throughout. Jennifer lawrence and her mum have just moved into a neighbourhood next door to a boy whose parents got murdered by his sister. All is not what is seems however and the mystery thickens. Jennifer lawrence plaid her part well and was a different direction for her to play. This film is damn right tense and will have you on the edge of your seat throughout.

• Oct 24, 2016

A really boring movie which is predictable and numb to any real emotion or fear. Forgettable and highly passable.