House of 1000 Corpses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

House of 1000 Corpses Reviews

½ February 19, 2019
This movie is mixed bag for me. I kind of like it but it's not that good. I do like the beginning of the movie though. Captain Spaulding is awesome too. I can see why people like this movie and I can also see why people don't like this movie.I do like the editing as well. I remember this movie scared the s*** out of me has a kid though but it made me grow some balls and now I don't get scared easily anymore. I saw this movie when i was 12 by the way. All in all it's a weird 88 minute music video.
½ December 6, 2018
This "movie" is a 90 min long wet fart being blown directly into your face, with "rock n roll" circus music playing in the background.
½ October 29, 2018
Too gory and ghoulish, yet not so badly staged.
October 23, 2018
fyrsta myndin sem vi Rebba horfum leading up to Haloween marathoninu okkar :)
½ September 30, 2018
This movie had no point in even existing. It has no sense or wit. And it just has no point. It's stupid, overly gory, weird and I hate it with everything in my body
August 30, 2018
This is one of my favourite movies! Don't listen to the haters, it is creative and weird and a classic!
August 29, 2018
Has that grungy feel that rob zombie is.
½ July 16, 2018
This is pretty much texas chainsaw massacre on a $100 budget. wait, no, make that a $10 budget.
May 26, 2018
Such a weird movie, it uses cheap but effective ways to make you feel like you're crazy. Flashing lights, suspence that kept you questioning, psychodelic cut scenes, negatives instead of normal colour... Amazing style!
½ May 22, 2018
Choppy editing, nauseating camerawork and a script dumb enough to lower its audience's IQ, House of 1000 Corpses is a truly terrible movie that serves as an excellent staple for the talent (or lack thereof) of Rob Zombie.
February 15, 2018
house of 1000 will force feed you riveting horror, the kind that defines brilliance
February 10, 2018
Solid entertaining film. I didn't think it was great but decent. I would give this a solid 6/10.
February 9, 2018
Cheesy? Yes. Lazy use of gore just for shock value? Yes. Still entertaining, funny at times, and re-watchable? Yup.
February 6, 2018
Rob Zombies work makes me feel sick to my stomach.
October 17, 2017
if you like good classic movies this is the movie for you it only came out in 2001 but it always gives me that 80s movie feeling to it its a great movie
October 10, 2017
I like this horror movie, its was great movie with House of 1000 Rob Zomie Fan Ever. I just saw Rob Zombie Youtube and talk about video contest in October 2007 who seen "House of 1000 Muppets" its was funny. but I watch this horror movie, its was cool :)
½ September 20, 2017
This movie doesn't make you feel "scared" it make's you so mad that you actually wanna get up and torment somebody for the rest of their life. The characters are your stereotypical redneck trash that kills for some weird ritual. Don't waste your time or money on this garbage.
½ September 3, 2017
Very strange and confusing but enjoyable at some parts.
August 21, 2017
One-of-a-kind musician Rob Zombie makes his love for horror even more obvious with this, his directorial/screenwriting debut. It's not a particularly original film but I don't think it was intended to be. Also, Zombie seldom goes for instant scares, opting instead for atmosphere, suspense and shock. The score, co-written of course by him, was very good, as was the editing and the overall direction. It plays like an homage to his favourite horror films but via his own visual and sonic aesthetics.
August 11, 2017
Damn good movie if you like old school horror!