House of the Dead 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

House of the Dead 2 Reviews

May 21, 2018
For zombie movies I prefer the shenanigans to be more plentiful than the realistic and probable. I'm all for bad plot, no character development and last but not least, boobies. For that reason this movie gets a solid 5 stars. No way that any of the shit that happens in this movie happens in any reality we will ever see. Well except for the college boys objectification of the coeds. That sadly happens all too often.
½ October 29, 2017
How did one of the worst movies ever get a sequel and why did I watch it.
½ August 30, 2014
THE worst movie ever ! Even worst than the first one. Oh ! wait... Is this a movie ?
July 28, 2014
Relies heavily on gory and blood while maintaining a silly plot.
March 19, 2014
shameless zombie flick, b-movie perfect for zombie addicts, obviously better than the first... dont know why this is a "sequel" ...whatever
March 4, 2014
Every movie cliche imaginable and...well...that's about it...
½ August 14, 2013
This movie has a few plot holes and quite a few scenes that were really stupid. Still an improvement plot wise, same in other areas but still pretty bad. Some decency here for an Uwe Boll movie though
August 3, 2013
It Still has something to Laugh about, And yet House of the Dead II Has great Zombie make-up that looks Scary but overall it still a Fun Traditional Zombie Fest!
½ March 5, 2013
One of the worst films Ive ever seen in my life.
January 26, 2013
Good movie. interesting plot, good acting.
January 10, 2013
First is but not that much better
½ January 5, 2013
this would be one scary ass movie to watch. to scary for me to watch
October 31, 2012
Rumor has it that it's better than Uwe Boll's desecretion, but I'm not taking that chance.
October 12, 2012
same story for house of dead
August 6, 2012
It is arguably better than Boll's film but it's still a billion miles away from great, seeing as this is an average running time film it really, really drags.
July 25, 2012
I actually liked this movie!!! It was sort of like Dawn of the Dead! I liked all the actors and I thought it was really cool!!! I saw a little bit of the first one, and I saw all of this one!
May 27, 2012
Sucked less than the first, not saying much....
May 13, 2012
Lo Ășnico bueno son los desnudos. Y ya.
April 19, 2012
A hell of a lot better than the first (probably because it wasn't directed by Uwe Boll) but still not that great. I do like how they sneak through the zombies though. :) If you were unfortunate enough to see the first, you might as well watch this as well. You could do worse. :)