House of the Dead 2 Reviews

• May 20, 2018

For zombie movies I prefer the shenanigans to be more plentiful than the realistic and probable. I'm all for bad plot, no character development and last but not least, boobies. For that reason this movie gets a solid 5 stars. No way that any of the shit that happens in this movie happens in any reality we will ever see. Well except for the college boys objectification of the coeds. That sadly happens all too often.

• Oct 29, 2017

How did one of the worst movies ever get a sequel and why did I watch it.

How did one of the worst movies ever get a sequel and why did I watch it.

• Aug 30, 2014

THE worst movie ever ! Even worst than the first one. Oh ! wait... Is this a movie ?

• Mar 19, 2014

shameless zombie flick, b-movie perfect for zombie addicts, obviously better than the first... dont know why this is a "sequel" ...whatever

• Mar 04, 2014

Every movie cliche imaginable and...well...that's about it...

Every movie cliche imaginable and...well...that's about it...

• Aug 08, 2013

This movie has a few plot holes and quite a few scenes that were really stupid. Still an improvement plot wise, same in other areas but still pretty bad. Some decency here for an Uwe Boll movie though

• Aug 03, 2013

It Still has something to Laugh about, And yet House of the Dead II Has great Zombie make-up that looks Scary but overall it still a Fun Traditional Zombie Fest!

• Apr 06, 2013

You can read my review here - http://geektasticfilmreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/house-of-dead-ii-dead-aim.html

• Jan 27, 2013

One of the worst films Ive ever seen in my life.

One of the worst films Ive ever seen in my life.

• Jan 26, 2013

Good movie. interesting plot, good acting.

Good movie. interesting plot, good acting.