House of Women Reviews

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Sep 07, 2014

Strictly drive in stuff but thanks to the talent involved much better than these types of film usually are.

• Apr 15, 2013

remake of 'caged' without talented actors in the leads

remake of 'caged' without talented actors in the leads

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Jul 24, 2012

I really wanted to like this movie but right from the start it was boring.I watched it hoping it would get better but it never did.The best part of House Of Women was the end & I'm not trying to be funny.The final riot & hostage situation was the only time I woke up & started to get into it.By then I think there was only like 5-10 minutes left so that should tell you how much I thought of this movie.Zzzzzz.......