House Party 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

House Party 3 Reviews

April 19, 2015
Time to turn off the lights and go home from this house party.
½ July 31, 2014
this movie is just stupid, plain stupid
May 28, 2013
the first two werent that funny and this one wasnt funny at al. itstill entertaining and maintains the vibes of the other two but you dont get any laughs. kid and play do some pretty bad acting and its really starting to show. unfortunatl bernie mac doesnt help out any etiher. the only thing that saves this movie is kids little cousins.
April 26, 2013
Love this movie classic
February 9, 2013
I want to see this move
January 20, 2013
The only reason I watched House Party 3 was because it starred Chris Tucker. Plus, I heard it was the worst of the House Party film series so I figured watching it first would only make the first two better. I made mistakes.

The DVD copy of House Party 3 I got had three names on the cover: Kid, Play and Chris Tucker. Tucker had about 5 seconds on screen and that was it. I was misled and disappointed.
That being said, House party relies on stereotypical characters and (I'm assuming) humour killed after the first two. It has few laughs and was just pointless, as well as Barely having anything to do with a bachelor party, but rather the planning of it.

The few positives would be that this was a simple film and easy to watch, and it was chill. It occasionally had laughs and had a great ending where Kid 'n Play did an epic rap. I really liked that part and the song got stuck in my head. Plus, House Party 3 got me liking Kid 'n Play and I'm fairly eager to see the first two house party films. So House Party 3 wasn't that good, but it was decent and had good rappers.
December 30, 2012
This is a classic. R.I.P. Bernie Mac
December 12, 2012
Classic movie. brings back great memories. "yo this is ex-con catering where we do chicken right". lmao
½ December 5, 2012
This is a series that should have stopped at 1. Even more boring and uninteresting then 2 and such a shame how these characters got worse than better. Do yourself a favor and never watch this. Even if your a Bernie Mac fan. The party made have been longer than the party in part 2 but has no heart what so ever.
October 9, 2012
TLC are featured as the group Sex as a Weapon
½ August 5, 2012
Not as good as the first two. Favourite has to be Bernie Mac! And so many actors from Friday!
July 28, 2012
Just all kinds of stupid. Even Bernie Mac was bad.
May 30, 2012
This movie was funny as h*ll!! I dont care what no one says...Bernie had me crying! R.I.H. to the greatest!
March 29, 2012
A cult classic. If you didn't like this movie, you don't know what Comedy is.
½ February 21, 2012
What else can i say? This is maybe the crappiest movie i have ever viewed. It sucks so much, i dont even know if i would consider it a movie. It is like a bad high school play that was taped.Don't waste your time.
April 18, 2011
WAAAY TOO FUNNY
DEF IS A KLASSIC
BERNIE MAC HAD ME ROLLING
February 21, 2011
this was a great movie
February 10, 2011
½ January 17, 2011
House Party 3 to me was a disapointment. The jokes, just weren't there.
It's A Shame as the first film was great. My advice is just stay with the first film.
½ June 27, 2010
38/100. There are some entertaining moments, but it is just too often stupid with crude humor and usually it's not very funny. The performances are pretty good but with such a poor screenplay it doesn't much matter.