House Party 4: Down to the Last Minute - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No damn stars. This movie was awful. A damn disgrace. Worst movie ever
February 9, 2013
I want to see this move
December 7, 2012
Could be worthwhile, will see.
½ August 5, 2012
Wow. What an absolute WASTE of film! Was it filmed on a hand held? Are these the boys from Immature? Absolute DISGRACE to the House Party Legacy! C.R.A.P
½ July 28, 2012
God awful. Looked like an awful made for local tv movie. Just terrible.
June 30, 2012
bad movie and the gang has grown up
April 20, 2012
4/20/2012: None of the original actors and straight to video. Nuff said!!
½ March 15, 2012
Out of all the crap in the world this stink the worst!!!!!
½ July 15, 2010
one of the worst movies made in history. One of the amazing things is that the makers of this movie weren't charged for plagiarism for completely copying the entire storyline of "Ferries Bueller's Day Off" besides changing some small details. But yes it has eveything the "I'm sick I can't go to school" thing, the grumpy sister, the annoying principal everything. A no go horrible mess.
½ June 21, 2010
want this movie to add to my collect, of all other House Party.
½ June 20, 2010
well, for a 45 dollar budget more or less, its good. thought it has NO RIGHT to be called "house party". its more of a Ferris Buhler remake w n all black cast
January 10, 2010
Dear God, I spoke too soon...
August 12, 2009
Enjoyed this. Marques has a house party.
August 12, 2009
same concept, different story it was nice seeing Marques Houston in this his first starring role
½ August 6, 2009
The first thing you need to know about this movie,is that Kid 'n Play are nowhere to be found. I suppose the fact that Marques Houston,the lead in this film,was in in House Party 3 means something.

While there is a house party that takes place,towards the end,this is really more of an attempt to remake,"Ferris Bueler's Day Off," with an all-black cast. Right down to the angry sister who know's something's up.Much like the equally excrable SOUL PLANE,this movie plays homophobia-a long unaddressed issue in the black community,for laughs,in addition to the differences between white and black people.

The only reason i watched it,was because it was on cable and i was on crutches,and couldn't leave the house.

There's no reason for anyone to ever watch this,it's almost as bad as Jess Franco's,"Sexo Canibal."
July 5, 2009
DANG I LUVE DIS ONE 2
½ May 3, 2009
What The Fuck Were They Thinking!
½ March 27, 2009
how do they make a sequel on 2 sequels that weren't any good to begin with?? I watched this on tv at like 3 am. sucks
chadroesti
March 4, 2009
They made 4 of these things? Need to add to my crap movies
September 19, 2008
fucik a house party without Kid N' Play!