Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen Reviews

• Jul 31, 2016

If u want to watch comedy don't watch overrated chennai exp. Watch this underrated its much better

• Mar 28, 2016

While Housefull 2 may not have been as good as its predecessor, but it does not disappoint as a comedy movie.

• Dec 23, 2012

Did what it was supposed to really well. Couldn't stop laughing

Did what it was supposed to really well. Couldn't stop laughing

• Dec 02, 2012

one of the worst movies ever!!!

one of the worst movies ever!!!

• Oct 27, 2012

Housefull 2 is loud and childish!

Housefull 2 is loud and childish!

• Oct 20, 2012

2012. Wow so funny I couldn't stop laughing even after the funny bits were over I was still laughing, better than the first one

• Oct 04, 2012

Very funny!! Haven't had the chance to see the ending but I love the conflicts. Simple and very entertaining. The casting are BOOM!!!

• familiar s Super Reviewer
    Aug 09, 2012

Boast of a heavy casting, and that's the only thing that makes this (alleged) piece of comedy bearable enough. More or less.

• Jul 28, 2012

The wacky comedy's only saving grace was Akshay Kumar.

The wacky comedy's only saving grace was Akshay Kumar.

• Jul 15, 2012

The lyrics of the songs were more hilarious than the movie itself.

The lyrics of the songs were more hilarious than the movie itself.