Reviews

• Nov 09, 2019

This is one of the better made for television Christmas movies I've seen, it has some clever dialogue, good acting (especially Kathleen Rose Perkins as angel Daphne). That being said the main character, Lindsey Gort's Sarah is not a nice person (note: that's not the intention, I think she's supposed to be charming): she's vain, superficial, a workaholic, and seems only to help others to get something out of it. The purpose of the movie is hoping she's capable of one giving act (allowing the man who's heart she broke get on with his life with someone he loves - how generous) which ultimately keep her from rotting in purgatory for eternity. The problem is the entire story is further ruined by the ending. Watch it, but you'll want to pretend it never happened.

• Nov 07, 2019

boring story and bad acting.

boring story and bad acting.

• Dec 22, 2017

The ending completely ruined the entire movie. It basically pressed the delete button on everything that happened and wasted 88 minutes of my life. It's funny how a three minute ending can ruin an entire movie. What was the point of telling me over an hour story that never actually happens because of the horrible writing at the end?

• Nov 19, 2017

I would rate it much higher, if it wasn't for the last 4 minutes of the movie. For the most part, it's a nice holiday movie, but the last few minutes felt like it undid all the character developments.

• Feb 20, 2017

A bit goofy, but mildly enjoyable if you are looking for a simple holiday film.

A bit goofy, but mildly enjoyable if you are looking for a simple holiday film.