Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas Reviews

November 15, 2018
I love this movie. I watch all of the time.
November 15, 2018
Another really good film starring Jim Carrey.
½ November 13, 2018
Jim Carrey delivers a great performance as the Grinch but had make up and sometimes had jokes make this movie an average Christmas movie
November 13, 2018
The humor is off, the story over complicated, but its lead actor does an admirable job and the cinematography is nothing short of brilliant. The costume however is an eyesore.
½ November 13, 2018
Possibly the most unbearable classic I've ever seen
½ November 13, 2018
Jim Carry is a pleasure to watch, but Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas has a wonky narrative and too many awkward moments. It is worth a few good laughs though.
November 11, 2018
The Grinch could shove his finger up my ass from 10 metres away. this is a handy tool at night when i am most horny. lol i love penis
November 7, 2018
Jim Carrey was the best you could get for the grinch character. He sets the emotions well of bitterness yet very comedic at times to give us a laugh. I loved it as a kid in 2000. Still do as an adult.
November 7, 2018
It's a very good film, with Jim Carrey actuation is good
November 6, 2018
One of my fav Christmas movies every year I watch it !!!
½ November 5, 2018
This movie is severely underrated! The most underrated and underappreciated Christmas movie of all time. This was my childhood Christmas movie. I first watched it when I was 5 years old and loved it back then, and I still love it to this day. I love how they gave the Grinch a backstory and depth, which they didn't bother to explore in the animated original film. Jim Carrey was made for the role of the Grinch. He is so funny in this movie. He was made for this role.

Rating: 6.5/10
November 4, 2018
a fun and memorable family movie for children, but as an adult confuses its plot with the aim of the movie.
November 2, 2018
This Movie Was Good But Some Of It Was Goofy
½ October 29, 2018
I don't care what people say, I LOVE this movie. It's just a fun Christmas movie with Jim Carey. Do you need anything else.
October 22, 2018
This Movie Was Good But Some Of It Was Goofy
October 21, 2018
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas is certainly a mean one, but in all the wrong ways.
September 29, 2018
Love this movie great to watch around the Christmas time
September 7, 2018
best movie ever. i will never watch another movie. thank you gymm carry. you played your role well. would you like to get married?
½ July 14, 2018
how the grinch stole christmas was an okay movie but the story was not as good as I was thinking it would be. I do have to admit that Jim carrey did a great job playing the role and since he's very wacky he fits the whole character. I prefer the classic cartoon version over the live action film but it's still kind of good.
July 5, 2018
Greatest christmas movie of all time. Don't understand how it's ratings could be so low to other people. Would HIGHLY recommend if you've never seen it!!!