How to Be a Latin Lover Reviews

• Mar 19, 2021

A funny concept falls completely flat due to lazy jokes and lack of charisma from the lead actor.

• Mar 09, 2021

Chinga tus madres critics. The only issue I had with this comedy is that is far more wholesome than the subject matter suggests.

• Feb 27, 2021

La actuación de Eugenio Derbez es buena y la trama es entretenida; sin embargo, es muy genérica y no aporta nada nuevo.

• Oct 06, 2020

This is just awful. Really.

This is just awful. Really.

• Oct 01, 2020

Such movies are some time(not all the time) necessary to change your tone when you are feeling somewhat over-whelmed in a fast world like this.

• Sep 02, 2020

The best Latino comedy film.

The best Latino comedy film.

• Yhara
    Aug 01, 2020

Great movie, I liked that it had Latin actors! Very funny,

Great movie, I liked that it had Latin actors! Very funny,

• Jul 13, 2020

I was disappointed. I saw this on Netflix and was very excited to see it until it turned out into a family based movie. I was hoping that it was to be about the lifestyle of the Latin lover rather then a sugar mama kicking a guy out who decides to hang with his fam for a bit. It was just okay. C-

• Jun 18, 2020

Movie is good light movie. Entertainment from start to end. Loved it!

Movie is good light movie. Entertainment from start to end. Loved it!

• Apr 25, 2020

Silly but in a great way. Strong cast. I mean who doesn't like looking at Selma and Rob. And Eugeneo is hilarious.