How to Be a Latin Lover Reviews

• Jun 18, 2020

Movie is good light movie. Entertainment from start to end. Loved it!

Movie is good light movie. Entertainment from start to end. Loved it!

• Apr 25, 2020

Silly but in a great way. Strong cast. I mean who doesn't like looking at Selma and Rob. And Eugeneo is hilarious.

• Apr 14, 2020

One hour in. It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but life is too short for me to do another hour of this.

• Mar 31, 2020

I laughed alot more then expected.

I laughed alot more then expected.

• Mar 23, 2020

Horrible movie. Definitely, I won't recommend it. There are much, much better comedies than this one.

• Nov 28, 2019

There were some good moments, some funny scenes, but all around not worth the time. Slow moving slap stick, predictable comedy. Just alright.

• Nov 13, 2019

A couple of laughs. The pool scene is classic. Tolerable Netflux comedy.

A couple of laughs. The pool scene is classic. Tolerable Netflux comedy.

• Nov 10, 2019

Awesome movie! Very funny and Eugenio is a awesome actorr..

Awesome movie! Very funny and Eugenio is a awesome actorr..

• Nov 08, 2019

Oh for mindless, it was wonderful. I literally laughed out loud. The acting was good in this goofy movie.

• Oct 23, 2019