How to Be a Latin Lover Reviews

Aug 01, 2020

Great movie, I liked that it had Latin actors! Very funny,

Great movie, I liked that it had Latin actors! Very funny,

• Jul 13, 2020

I was disappointed. I saw this on Netflix and was very excited to see it until it turned out into a family based movie. I was hoping that it was to be about the lifestyle of the Latin lover rather then a sugar mama kicking a guy out who decides to hang with his fam for a bit. It was just okay. C-

• Jun 18, 2020

Movie is good light movie. Entertainment from start to end. Loved it!

Movie is good light movie. Entertainment from start to end. Loved it!

• Apr 25, 2020

Silly but in a great way. Strong cast. I mean who doesn't like looking at Selma and Rob. And Eugeneo is hilarious.

• Apr 14, 2020

One hour in. It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but life is too short for me to do another hour of this.

• Mar 31, 2020

I laughed alot more then expected.

I laughed alot more then expected.

• Mar 23, 2020

Horrible movie. Definitely, I won't recommend it. There are much, much better comedies than this one.

• Nov 28, 2019

There were some good moments, some funny scenes, but all around not worth the time. Slow moving slap stick, predictable comedy. Just alright.

• Nov 13, 2019

A couple of laughs. The pool scene is classic. Tolerable Netflux comedy.

A couple of laughs. The pool scene is classic. Tolerable Netflux comedy.

• Nov 10, 2019

Awesome movie! Very funny and Eugenio is a awesome actorr..

Awesome movie! Very funny and Eugenio is a awesome actorr..