How To Be Single Reviews

• Apr 25, 2019

Takes the COM away from the ROM-COM formula, HowToBeSingle is not funny, not intriguing and overlong

• Apr 13, 2019

This films tells the story of 4 single woman. Alice, who decides to take a break from her boyfriend to find out what being single really means, and to find out if she truly wants to be with Josh (her boyfriend). Lucy is dedicated to all the online dating sites and made up a whole theorie to find the perfect man. Meg, Alice her sister, who's a doctor and has delivered more than 3000 babies, always told herself she doesn't want children until she finally realizes she actually does. The only thing is, there is no man in her life. And last but not least, Robin who is basically just loving single life. I didn't have too much expectations, but I think it's fair to say that it's kind of the standard comedy movie. AKA it's funny, I enjoyed it and it surely wasn't a waste of time or anything like that, but it's not the most original movie you'll see. But you know, I really enjoy these movies so I'm not complaining, haha. The movie was very fast paced, I wouldn't have mind to get a bit more details or information about certain things (on the other hand though, that's how I feel about a lot of movies). But this one really left out some "might have been interesting" information, and once the movie was over that kind of frustrated me. I really enjoyed the cast and all the characters. Rebel Wilson was once again incredibly funny. It was also fun to see Jason Mantzoukas and Damon Wayans Jr. again and it's always a pleasure to have Anders Holm to look at, if I may add. I did feel like Leslie Mann, Alison Brie and Dakota Johnson were just their standard characters (I know same goes to almost all the other actors, but still). So, not much new about this movie but fun nonetheless. :-)

• Feb 16, 2019

Surprisingly a lot better than expected! But you'll need to sit through the silly shallow segments, to enjoy the deeper meaningful moments throughout, that saves this flick and gives it substance. There's nothing wrong with being single, as long as you don't waste it away with dysfunctional, meaningless sexual romps -- But rather, use the time you're single to find & better yourself, to the point that you're actually content of the person you've become, and that you "like yourself". Then you'll be really ready to actually truly love someone. ;-)

• Dec 26, 2018

Rebel Wilson ï¿ 1/2 1/2~ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2~ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2~ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2~ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2~ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2~ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2~ï¿ 1/2 1/2

• Nov 03, 2018

This is the worst romance comedy iï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)ve seen since a long time , dakotaï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s acting is so miserable I couldnï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t even smile while she says the jokes , it doesnï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t come from her heart shes just not naturally funny (Regardless of that sheï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s horrible at acting too) this movie is a lost of time.

• Oct 06, 2018

So tedious - perhaps I'm missing something but where is the story?

So tedious - perhaps I'm missing something but where is the story?

• Sep 26, 2018

better than I'd imagined. some jokes were really funny

better than I'd imagined. some jokes were really funny

• Sep 09, 2018

Entertaining Rom Com

Entertaining Rom Com

• Sep 01, 2018

The Siri-like narration of this film makes it a very difficult watch. While the ending has a nice warmth to it, the film leaves very little for the user and not many laughs. And did I mention that that damned narration is ever-present and completely off putting? It took me three separate watches to make it through this entire film.

• Aug 25, 2018

Honestly watching this movie makes me cringe. It's truly awful. Despite spending quite a bit on a cast and soundtrack in eating that money in a writer would have been a novel idea.