How to Build a Better Boy Reviews

• Feb 24, 2020

The acting was bad, the characters were cheesy, the only thing sorta good was the story... that's because its someone else's story :/ Disney channel movies used to be a bit better than this

• Feb 25, 2019

Why just why?! It was worse then The Hanna Montana movie

Why just why?! It was worse then The Hanna Montana movie

• May 16, 2017

They fucking ripped off Weird Science

They fucking ripped off Weird Science

• Mar 05, 2017

Some what funny I saw it on tv it's not my favorite movie, but I do think how The ladies are competing to get a boyfriend that was silly.

• Oct 01, 2015

After a girl makes up a boy friend to impress the elite, her and her friend actually create one using her fathers government project.

• Jan 24, 2015

A lame DCOM that rips off Weird Science and Pixel Perfect. It's just another embarrassment for the Disney Channel. (First and only viewing - 1/24/2015)

• Jan 10, 2015

This movie was a very good television kids and family movie! It's totally unbelievable yet it is totally fun! It put a smile on my face from beginning to end. It's about friends going the extra mile for each other. It makes you realize sometimes the best thought out plans must be abandoned. It's a good movie to lift your spirit!

• Dec 23, 2014

Cheesy but funny flick for girls 13 and under I suppose.

Cheesy but funny flick for girls 13 and under I suppose.

• Dec 22, 2014