How to Eat Fried Worms - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

How to Eat Fried Worms Reviews

½ May 9, 2016
when it's okay, it's okay, but when it's not, it's horrible and literally hard to watch
½ August 14, 2015
This movie is a disgrace to the book
August 12, 2015
Wait until your kid is about 7 or 8 to show them this one. I enjoyed it a lot when I was that age.
March 29, 2015
This is a nice family movie. It gives you some good laughs with it's semi-gross nature. It is really just a great young cast that really sells it.
March 14, 2015
Made me want to punch every actor in this movie out hated it with a passion. Rather choke on worms then watch this again.

5/5
February 25, 2015
A fun movie for kids. Really light hearted and comical. Good movie from my childhood.
February 23, 2015
This has been a favorite movie of mine for years. It's a nice children's movie and it's lightheaded, pretty funny the only problem is I think Erika, could have been in a few more scenes. I really liked her character.
February 23, 2015
how can I download this film
January 11, 2015
It's generally gross, but it's sort-of sweet on standing up to yourself and making friends, along having funny bits on the way. (B-)

(Full review coming soon)
November 7, 2014
Delightfully disgusting.
November 6, 2014
Can't remember much of this movie, but it seems like I watched it just yesterday! I can't believe this came out almost 10 years ago!
September 14, 2014
A little natural Fear Factor movie which get lot of laugh from start to finish.
½ August 16, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
½ July 29, 2014
for 9- 4 stars 9+ 2.5 stars.
½ March 28, 2014
Cute colorful characters, and an alright movie.
But yet so pointless.
½ March 18, 2014
"This movie is on my Top 10 list of worst movies I've ever seen."
March 16, 2014
When I watch films like this, I am looking for three things. I hope to find some young talent, before anyone else knows who they are, a unique story, and a funny scene or two. Unfortunately, the story here is quite disgusting and there weren't any stand out performances, but there was a really funny scene, where the nerdy kid gets caught playing dance dance revolution. The story begins when a new kid named Billy (Luke Benward) moves to town. The other kids immediately try to intimidate him, by replacing his lunch with a bag of worms. To their surprise, in defiance, Billy eats the worms and gains their respect. One thing leads to another and eventually a very disgusting competition is born. The film is based on a very popular children's book and that's really who this film was intended for. Occasionally, you get some surprises out of a film like this, but as I said earlier, there really wasn't any stand out talent here. I didn't find any young actors/actresses that I could start following from the beginning of their career, but the kids weren't bad either. They seemed to have a lot of fun with the strange story and ultimately I think kids will probably really enjoy it. As for us adults, there really isn't anything here for us to watch and I may never eat gummy worms ever again.
February 16, 2014
A very disgusting and stupid movie.