How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog Reviews

• Sep 12, 2016

This is that type of arthaus film most actors, actresses, & directors want to do at least once in their career. Which actually includes nearly half of Branagh's work.

• Jan 13, 2016

it starts very slow, eventually it is good.

it starts very slow, eventually it is good.

• Aug 12, 2013

One of my favs, and a look at what living with me might be like if ever i find someone.

• Mar 17, 2013

Lines and Ken's performance are entertaining.

Lines and Ken's performance are entertaining.

• Oct 14, 2012

I've had this sitting in my dvd collection for a long time but did not know what the hell it was (I got it free from a newspaper) Anyway, I put it on to give it a bash and I'm glad I did because it was ace. Kenneth Branagh is very funny in this , the wee girl in it was also ace as is the rest of the cast. Very funny and touching, bittersweet and feelgood.

• Sep 24, 2012

Contains several funny scenes

Contains several funny scenes

• Aug 10, 2012

I really like Kenneth Branaugh, but I really didn't like this movie.

I really like Kenneth Branaugh, but I really didn't like this movie.

• May 01, 2012

Com alguns bons momentos, destaca-se Kenneth Branagh com piadas deliciosas e sensibilidade com uma criança especial.

• Mar 24, 2012

Breath of fresh air with realistic scenarios and comedy.

Breath of fresh air with realistic scenarios and comedy.

• Jan 14, 2012

Rather a weird comedy, and I suspect many folks wouldn't like it, but we find it funny and poignant. Give it a try if you enjoy the unusual.