How to Lose Friends & Alienate People Reviews

• Aug 09, 2019

Excellent cheeky stuff

Excellent cheeky stuff

• May 27, 2018

I love this movie, a rare gem. Simon Pegg at his usual best.

I love this movie, a rare gem. Simon Pegg at his usual best.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Mar 10, 2018

I think Simon Pegg is probably better served as a comedic actor in his native British movies, he's proven himself in that field time and time again, but when it comes to things like How to Lose Friends & Alienate People he is never given the opportunity to shine, and it's the lacklustre, derivative movies themselves (like this one) that are to blame. Also, he starts this movie already alienated and he doesn't have any friends, so the title is like???

• Sep 12, 2016

Pretty lame and boring and obviously predictable. I only laughed once, rest of it was stupid. I even felt sorry for the cast. Waste of time, novel could be good though.

• Jun 11, 2016

Not an awful movie but still pretty bad. Very forgettable.

Not an awful movie but still pretty bad. Very forgettable.

• Feb 01, 2016

Dunno why Simon Pegg appears to be so irritating in every Hollywood movie he's in.

• Sep 19, 2015

This not a bad movie one of Simon Peggs better films.Quite funny and I loved Kirsten Dunst she's the best.Check this film out if you love Simon Peggy.

• Jan 22, 2015

It follows the rom-com formula more than I think it should, but it has a lot of genuine laughs, terrific performances (even Megan Fox plays her role well), and good chemistry between Pegg and Dunst.

• Sep 15, 2014

One of the wrost films I've ever watched.

One of the wrost films I've ever watched.

• Jul 19, 2014

A (romantic?) comedy that I did not find all that amusing, however there was some chemistry between Pegg and Dunst, and the divinely gorgeous Megan Fox brightens the landscape of any movie. Jeff Bridges was terrible here, and I didn't much care for Gillian Anderson's character either. Barely worth a watch.