How to Plan an Orgy in a Small Town Reviews

• Dec 02, 2018

Boring...tedious...and not funny....argh

Boring...tedious...and not funny....argh

• May 01, 2018

This movie is hilarious! Very well done!

This movie is hilarious! Very well done!

• Feb 04, 2018

I really liked this movie. Though parts of it were predictable. I liked the interaction between Seth and Alice and felt for Seth's want of interaction even though he's very introverted. Cassie's interaction with her mother and desire to find "the one to trust" is also something of a heartstring tugger. Ms. Staite's delivery I thought was very good. Actually, I liked the entire cast especially Tommie-Amber Pirie's Polly.

• Feb 05, 2017

I find something charming about a "risqué " movie that is not overtly dirty and is as sweet as it is naughty. More than a few smiles and a couple of good chuckles.

• Jan 28, 2017

Fun little movie. Loved Katharine Isabelle, as usual!

Fun little movie. Loved Katharine Isabelle, as usual!

• Jan 24, 2017

Excellent film! Why have I not heard about this movie. Great bit of fun with lots of laughs. Only people's from a small town will get it though!

• Jan 23, 2017

Entertaining with some funny parts !

Entertaining with some funny parts !

• Dec 04, 2016

Between a 4/10 and 5/10, despite its provocative title, How to Plan an Orgy in a Small Town isn't particularly sexy. More troubling, it's not very funny either.

• Nov 29, 2016

The premise is pretty contrived and unrealistic, and a lot of the gags fall flat, but it's impossible to dislike Jewel Staite, and she's as charming as ever here.

• Oct 20, 2016

Loved the plot, a instrospective story about how open or close are some people acording to age, education and culture.