How to Rob a Bank Reviews

• Aug 14, 2016

An interesting idea for a film. Quite enjoyable but not something I would watch again. In some places the acting was a bit poor unfortunately.

• Mar 07, 2014

This movie isn't perfect, but it's fun and worth a few laughs. Which is what I look for in movies. If you like comedic capers (Chain of Fools, Flypaper, etc...) then is definitel worth a watch. If you want more from a movie than to be amuzed, you probably won't like it.

• Dec 12, 2012

this movie sucked completely only erika christensen is the only reason i watched it

• Oct 25, 2012

I have never seen a movie as crap as this.This would top the list of worst movies i have seen...!!!

• Jul 25, 2012

Didn't quite get some parts. The storyline kind of got off track here and there. If you are a banker, you would understand it the best though!!!

• May 06, 2012

Oh look another British Hollywood villain!

Oh look another British Hollywood villain!

• Apr 15, 2012

I enjoyed it for what it was. its not bad at all

I enjoyed it for what it was. its not bad at all

• Apr 09, 2012

about the only thing going for this movie is Erika Christensen, hot, sassy and keeps you in suspense on whether or not she is in on it or not. The movie starts off already going but not in a Quentin Tarantino kinda way but like 20 min into the movie and then does its best to catch you up in a back track way. Gavin Rossdale plays the bad guy bank robber almost as good as he plays a rockstar. I lost interest about an hour in a turned it off so maybe it got better, i'll never know.

• Apr 04, 2012

THE TIPS ARE SIMPLE BUT DONT GIVE IT A TRY

THE TIPS ARE SIMPLE BUT DONT GIVE IT A TRY

• Oct 30, 2011

It came on tv..... I thought it was okay... action/romatic.... same old stuff tho.