How To Stop Being A Loser Reviews

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Aug 22, 2015

Craig Conway and Colin Salmon steal the show, no doubt, it's just a shame that the show they stole wasn't a little more valuable. I live by the ideal that any comedy that can make me laugh out loud more than once is worthy of the title, and I actually very rarely come across comedies that do, but How to Stop Being a Loser passed that test for me, low-budget & awkwardness not withstanding, so it may not have been phenomenal, but it was quite a pleasant surprise anyway.

• Mar 31, 2013

There are a few moments where you'll roll your eyes or even want them to just stop, but other than that its really OK.

• Mar 27, 2013

Totally lacking charm, pace and an overall purpose.

Totally lacking charm, pace and an overall purpose.

• Sep 12, 2012

I'd watch anything with Gemma Atkinson in it, even this oddity of a movie. The blooper reel at the end was quite entertaining though.

• Jun 22, 2012

Comedy about a shy nerd determined to change his ways after his best friend commits suicide depressed for his inability to be in a relationship. Concerned that he might follow the same path James decides to take the step of hiring a pick up artist, hyperactive Ampersand, to teach him the art of seduction. But something unpredictable happens, as James slowly acquires social skills with women he starts to lose something that is even more precious to him and his long standing friends. This is ultimately a story of friendship and choices in a humoristic key. The message we get at the end is: be careful what you wish for, it can come true. Cinematographically is a bit irregular, there are moments where the movie is really fun and there are unexpected developments (like that little twist at the end) and some other moments where it falls flat and as a viewer we lose interest. The plot is good but the script needs work and maybe a more dynamic direction.

• May 28, 2012

when the funniest thing is in the outakes at the end that's a problem.its a romcom about a guy who learns from a pick up artist how to woo the girl of his dreams. its not bad until he finally gets her and she seems to change personality out of the blue? it was always gonna happen I guess its a romance by no's film as of course there's s hot friend which he's never noticed before who loves him.it even has the usual airport ending.again not a bad idea and at least the guy playing the nerd is pretty good along with the actual pick up guy in the leads.

• Feb 22, 2012

Not the worst thing i've ever seen but its not far off!

Not the worst thing i've ever seen but its not far off!

• Nov 19, 2011

Went to watch this last night with my girlfriend !!!Omg it was hilarious !!!!,!!We were laughing from start to finish (the out takes at the credits)A British yes British indie comedy film .Am going with my mates tomorrow to watch it again . Cant wait Gemma Atkinson was reem and Simon Philips ( James the nerd) was hilarious With Ampersand the love guruWe want more please!!!!!Director was Dominic Burns