How to Train Your Dragon Reviews

• Dec 07, 2019

One of Dreamworks best films since Shrek

One of Dreamworks best films since Shrek

• Dec 07, 2019

One of Dreamworks best work.

One of Dreamworks best work.

• Dec 04, 2019

just the sweeetest Movie you will ever see. I love it. It's obne of my favorits, and just full of hysterical moments and lovabale characters<33

• Dec 01, 2019

One of my favorites! Great character development!

One of my favorites! Great character development!

• Nov 30, 2019

Unique story with quality music and animation.

Unique story with quality music and animation.

• Nov 30, 2019

Funny movie like it must see you will enjoy with yourself or your fam

Funny movie like it must see you will enjoy with yourself or your fam

• Nov 13, 2019

Incredible wolrd building with great attention to detail. Absolutely relatable characters, and god is the score gorgeous

• Nov 09, 2019

This childhood favorite (starring a childhood crush) remains stunning and emotional

• Oct 22, 2019

Uff, no puedo creer que esta pelicula le gane a obras maestras animadas como Inside Out, Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse. Es algo entretenido pero los personajes son aburridos, la trama forzada entre otras cosas. Fuera de todo eso es aceptable, aunque ni hablar de su comedia.

• Oct 17, 2019