Howard the Duck Quotes
The top Howard the Duck quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Dr. Jenning: If you can't take the heat, get out of that kitchen!‐ Submitted by Jazen H (24 months ago)
- Howard T. Duck: That's it! No more mister nice duck!‐ Submitted by Jazen H (24 months ago)
- Dr. Jenning: I don't have a license. My name is not Jack.‐ Submitted by Jimmy G (3 years ago)
- Howard T. Duck: Where am I?Beverly Switzler: Oh, well...the bus stop is on the corner of Powell, and...Howard T. Duck: No, no no...I'm asking 'what is this place'?Beverly Switzler: Uhhh...Cleveland?Howard T. Duck: CLEVE-LAND? Uh huh! That's a perfect name for this WEIRD planet!Beverly Switzler: No, no...you...you don't know the name of the planet? Well, the planet's called Earth...I think. And I'm obviously in some weird nightmare.Howard T. Duck: Oh yeah? YOUR nightmare...or MINE?Beverly Switzler: Good point.
- Phil Blumbertt: I want you to concentrate...and READ MY MIND!Howard T. Duck: You're thinking...they know I'm a fake...they know I'm a yo yo! Tell me if I'm warm on any of these, Phil.
- Dr. Jenning: She took my eggs.
- Howard T. Duck: Phil...no duck is an island.
- Dr. Jenning: In the lab that night, we saw a single feather fall. We weren't aware that the rest of you, Howard, had landed in that alley just two miles away. Any questions?Howard T. Duck: Yeah. Where are my pants?‐ Submitted by John P (4 years ago)
- Howard T. Duck: No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!‐ Submitted by John P (4 years ago)