Howard Zinn: You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train Reviews

• Oct 09, 2015

The bio-documentary here is essentially an oral history of the greatest historian of our times.

• Oct 26, 2014

This was one sided, poorly made, and not even interesting propaganda. Howard Zinn was not a historian and the obvious pandering to this fraud was laughable. His political historic revision has been debunked by scholars yet still he has a following among the politically indoctrinated who have no use for facts and only believe in what they feel. This avowed Marxist has successfully manipulated useful idiots into hating their country and demonizing western civilization without acknowledging that communism is responsible for killing more innocent people than any political, colonial, or religious movement in history. His account of history is puerile and is written for the most obtuse and impressionable readers, the type that think Matt Damon is a genius. The fact that he stole his wife from his friend was hilarious because it exposed the lack of integrity of this loathsome con artist.

• Jan 08, 2013

Brings and understanding, and a relevance, to the progression of patriotism from a WWII veteran in the 1950's, 1960's, up through the millennial change.

• Sep 25, 2011

Howard Zinn! Need I say more?

Howard Zinn! Need I say more?

• May 22, 2011

A pretty interesting documentary. I had never heard of Howard Zinn until I watched it. Although the documentary drags, if you watch and listen you'll learn a lot.

• Mar 22, 2011

This was a very powerful documentary for me. It informed me on so many issues of our nation's past that continue to be relevant.

• Jan 11, 2011

Really, really, really good.

Really, really, really good.

• Dec 05, 2010

An emotional and compelling story about this former US soldier who went from napalming a group of inactive German soldiers to becoming a renowned peace activist and historian. I thought from the outset that I might be bored with this film, but it's very well made and held my attention all the way through.

• Aug 16, 2010

This is not an amazing piece of cinema by any means, but the filmmakers made good use of the materials they had to work with and created an eye-opening narrative of Howard Zinn's life. Anyone on the political left should enjoy it. I'd be interested in a conservative's take on this film.

• Aug 07, 2010

Good documentary on the man himself!

Good documentary on the man himself!