How's Your News? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

How's Your News? Reviews

July 12, 2014
[Interested: cannot find.]
June 8, 2013
I wish there were a sixth star for this movie.
October 11, 2012
This is one film I don't mind seeing again every once and a while.
May 18, 2012
Scott Weinberg says it is not so much about "disabled people" as it is about how "we" choose to see them. Indeed. That's how I saw it too.
May 18, 2012
Laugh with, not at these special little dudes as they travel across the country living out thier deams of being news reporters. Light hearted, very funny. The comedy is in the people they meet, not the people they are!
May 18, 2012
A heartwarming cross country adventure. Very touching.
May 18, 2012
You get to laugh and step out of your own head and see the world and see people differently. It's awesome!
May 18, 2012
Great film. The interviewers ask some of the most honest questions and provide a human point of view that is entirely neglected by other media. Watching their journey and the joy derived from the cross country experience is a refreshing thing to see. I want a sequel.
½ May 18, 2012
This documentary is just too good, and so hilarious. I absolutely love the reactions some of the people have to being interviewed; and the entire group does a great job of making many arrogant pedestrians and solicitors feel as unimportant and uninteresting as everyone already knows they are. Sean Costello in Texas is what it's all about...Walker Texas Ranger, too.
very very sweet documentary. could be tighter, which is why i gave it a 3.5
May 18, 2012
Hows your news kind of makes you ashamed of yourself for the first 20 minutes, until you find yourself not laughing at the campers of jabberwocki but at the way people react to them..It's honesty is funny and it'd heart is even bigger.
May 18, 2012
You'll learn more about yourself from watching this film than you do living your life.

OWN IT!!!
May 18, 2012
The most beautiful and compelling film I have seen. I love this movie!
½ May 18, 2012
Hilarious film. A group of mentally handicapped people drive around the world asking people how they're news is. Instead of it being sad, you as the audience are invited to laugh and enjoy the way these people are able to brighten people's days. I loved it. it was really nice. Check it out.
May 18, 2012
This is one film I don't mind seeing again every once and a while.
I love Chad Everett too.
Brilliant - Simply put!
May 18, 2012
brilliant is all can come up with.
May 18, 2012
Saw this one at the Toronto Int'l Film Fest.
May 18, 2012
Documentary about developmental disabled people