Hubble 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hubble 3D Reviews

½ February 12, 2014
I love the space program and everything nasa, but just couldn't get into it. images are amazing.
February 9, 2014
INCREDIBLE DOCUMENTARY!
February 7, 2014
The filmmakers who brought you aboard the Space Station 3D invite you to follow the Hubble Space Telescope on its mission to explore the farthest reaches of the cosmos. Follow astronauts up into space as they strive to get the powerful telescope prepared for a fantastic journey of discovery. Witness the birth of a star, and experience the awesome power of a supernova in stunning IMAX 3-D. This movie was amazing in IMAX and the visual's are just to damn pretty to look at in a good way.
February 4, 2014
Only con with this is I didn't c it in 3D-prob would've looked amazing in 3D!
January 31, 2014
Pretty pictures. True IMAX worthy experience.
January 30, 2014
Beautiful views of outer space! I am beginning to love outer space movies! Watch this movie and Gravity together! I loved watching the rocketship take off. The crew was very determined to get the hubble repaired. It is amazing how far us humans have come with technology. If God measured the universe to be the size of his right hand, and we still don't know how big that universe is, then how big is God? It is hard to imagine it.
½ January 30, 2014
Un grandioso viaje por las estrellas
January 29, 2014
Really good documentary with great visual effects!
January 8, 2014
visually stunning, Nasa in collaboration with IMAX, show us a brilliant documentary about of the hubble telescope in your big brilliance.
January 5, 2014
Short, but still fascinating. The imagery this telescope picks up is jaw-dropping. Leo's a fresh take for a narrator.
½ December 28, 2013
Fascinating, intriguing, and visually stunning little documentary. I enjoyed it for what it was but I'm not too big on documentaries but this is one of the ones I think is worth a watch. It's like "gravity" with more cheer, less danger... But it's all a true story.
December 22, 2013
Stunning photography, both of Earth and "out there". Wish I'd seen it in IMAX theater!
December 20, 2013
Exactly what the consensus that Rotten Tomatoes gives Hubble is what I think. Hubble is a stunning, expansive viewing experience that takes advantage of all the advanced technology like few movies do or can. Leonardo DiCaprio's narrating is okay and a little bit forgetful, but the visuals tell the story in a very memorable way. I watched this on my Xbox, though not in 3D, with my RCA Dolby Digital DTS compatible 5.1 sound system. When the your hear the shuttle at lift off, you feel like you are at the Cape watching it happen live. You also feel like you are in space with the astronauts who are trying to save what used to be NASA's biggest dud. The shots from the Hubble telescope are breathtaking. Especially as this IMAX documentary comes to an end. Every shot is what 3D and HD were made for. I highly recommend buying this movie. Do not rent it, just buy it. I give IMAX Hubble an A+.
½ November 23, 2013
A solid science feature that's more profound than it looks. DiCaprio is entertaining as a narrator and the images are stunning, but it also offers a look at why we so love to push our spacial bounds. A lovely portrait of humanity on a colossal scale.
November 8, 2013
The movie itself is very short, that's the only big niggle as everything else is quality. The footage is incredible, if this were a full series on TV I would watch it, but for now this 45 minute feature is good enough. Leonardo DiCaprio's narration is relaxing and this documentary keeps you well informed and best of all, amazed at the bravery of these astronauts, and the journey to the Hubble. The 3D is astounding, practically flawless, depth effects are what propel this release, the highlight is the water training centre. Water threatens to come flooding out the screen, bubbles rise out of the TV and the image sprawls metres into the screen. Even space itself features depth, stars look far away and all nebulas and stars take on an impressive shape, you can reach out and touch. I love how the camera takes you on a journey into these stars, the 3D is just gorgeous. This is one to add to your collection, and one to show off your 3D TV with, you are transported to space, it's wonderful.
September 30, 2013
una exelente imagen en imax hacen esta pelicula una verdadera joya
September 24, 2013
I sat inside a freakin' nebula.
September 23, 2013
Hubble 3D is a documentary about a space crew sent up to repair the Hubble space telescope. Seeing this in 70mm IMAX 3D was both overwhelming and breathtaking. being able to see every detail of the mission projected onto a 7 story IMAX screen made me feel like I was floating in space with the astronauts. The 3D was incredible. I have hated 3D systems like Real D 3D. but IMAX 3D has to be the best 3D
September 21, 2013
A documentary that's all over the place. The focus isn't really the educational aspect as much as the beautiful 3D footage. 3D looks great throughout although it's mostly a conversion. But it still looks cool. CHECK IT OUT.
½ September 17, 2013
Hubble 3D is stunning. One of the best 3D movies I've ever seen in my life, and it was actually filmed in space. Seeing it in IMAX 3D is truly awe inspiring.