Hui Buh: The Castle Ghost - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hui Buh: The Castle Ghost Reviews

December 19, 2009
Hui Buh is very Original and Unique Movie inspite of other Movies Michael Herbig produced as "Das Schuh des Manituh" spoof of Wnnietou or Sissi.
Hui Buh was very Original Idea. Funny and great casting. Himself (Michael Herbig) as a dummy Ghost. Lots of LOL.
½ September 6, 2009
Aaarghhh...stupid story, stupid acting, so-damn-obvious happy ending. The only thing worth watching is the last 30 seconds...can you believe that? O_o
August 30, 2009
Some good gags but most time only a solid comedy.
June 23, 2009
i had all stories on lp, but this seems to be another money-makin' production
½ May 5, 2009
ProSieben. I love ProSieben! Michael Herbig even known as Bully. The guy is just Awesome. Unlike many other Bully Movies I was surprised by this one very much. It was Original NO SPOOF OFF and the special Effects, Awesome. I loved the D3 of Bully. He looks Sweet.
March 17, 2009
You know why my Friends call me Funny Fanny? Me neither. lol
I LOVE MICHAEL Herbig Movies.
March 15, 2009
Very Funny Movie with Michael Herbig(Bully) as Ghost. ProSieben productions such as these are AWESOME and Unique.
½ July 5, 2008
This film is a little bit like 7 zwerge. I don't understand why those kind of films would be bestseller in Germany, probably it's just because it's family film and comediens culture is quiet active in Germany. A lot of jokes in this film and also in 7 zwerge doesn't work for me, but maybe when I laugh by the jokes that taiwanese comediens made, people from other country can't get it too. Actors in here are better than 7 zwerge. Anyway, I think it's good to have films like this in Germany to make people to walk into movie theater and support the film corporation to make more quality film. Hollywood works like this too, right?
½ November 23, 2007
Funny as hell. Is loyal to the old audiostories. Great (European) SFX
½ June 28, 2007
not as funny as the other two but still ok