Straight From the Heart (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Straight From the Heart (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam) Reviews

½ May 14, 2010
Beautiful blending of Folk Rajhistan, Soulful Music, beautiful direction. A treat to Eyes
April 29, 2010
It was okay. I sorta wish her husband was more like Rhett from "Gone With The Wind" and would have told her that he really didn't care. When her lover left she was ready to kill herself and then in a couple of days it all goes away?
April 14, 2010
i luv dis movie.............
½ March 7, 2010
i like this movie & want to see again.
January 29, 2010
It says 2.5 hours but the version that I watched was a little bit over three. My favorite part, they actually translated the songs so I wasn't left hanging during those parts. Funny tid bit, they used the background to "A Little Less Conversation" when Sameer was sunbathing. I thought that was pretty funny myself. If you have seen that movie too you would think it's funny too. It's an epic love story. I was only slightly disapointed with the ending although you knew it was going to happen. I still wish it had turned out the other way.
November 28, 2009
this film is my fevrate movie,because this picture love stori is my life love stori
½ November 27, 2009
wonderful movie.story was grt, fantastic performance by Aishwarya Rai, Ajay Devgan. all in all a very good movie with full of emotion.
November 2, 2009
Ajay should take Ashwarya to some Psychiatrist not to Salaman
September 2, 2009 it sgt3...
½ August 11, 2009
My first Bollywood experience. This movie made me fall in love with Bollywood, Aishwayra Rai's charm and presence, and the music! Ah, the music!
½ July 5, 2009
Hum dill de chuke sanam
June 30, 2009
cite ni best...suke aish..mmg cantek..=)
½ June 12, 2009
who u will choose? your 1st love or someone who god sent to u..
½ June 9, 2009
I thought that the storyline was amazing but the acting was overly dramatic at times and the scene right before the ending was so dismissive after all of that searching. The music was amazing as well.
May 25, 2009
Simply Outstanding....This is truly one of the best Bollywood movies to come out in a long long time....A great commercial hit back in our India, it also swept all the major awards....wonderful music that goes with this film, it underlines each scene with its sparkling melody...The movie was wonderful the locations were beautiful the songs wer the best...The acting was great!!! overall i give this movie 5/5...
May 9, 2009
It was the most touching love movie u will ever see.MIND BLOWING! No words to describe it.
May 2, 2009
i like very much best couple aish n salman
½ April 27, 2009
Beautiful cinematography. Aishwarya was so beautiful, and the guy that played the Italian had a niiiiice bod. The story was great, and definitely gave me a lot to think about regarding Indian culture. The sound editing was kind of sketchy, though, especially the sounds of the men "fighting".
April 16, 2009
even though this movie is like 4 hours long, i really liked it, plus aishwarya rai is sooooo pretty!!!
April 15, 2009
A beautiful story with salman outstanding perfromance