Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam Reviews

December 19, 2012
One of the more underrated performances of Shahrukh. The way he indirectly portrays his growing insanity and anger, building it up to a greater level proportionally in every scene, and then just snapping, is mindblowing. Nobody can possibly be as intimidating as he is with a single stare. Amazing. Songs are great, Salman and Madhuri are awful as always. This obviously belongs to SRK.
½ December 11, 2010
HUM TUMHARE HAIN SANAM (2002) - love triangle? Mis-communication? Jealousy? Ahhhh, Shah Rukh!! He's SO fabulous. I love him with Madhuri - their chemistry is so fabulous! The title song is exquisite. Salman is good but annoying. Really good. AND - it has an appearance by Ashwarya Rai.
½ October 24, 2010
I loved Shahrukh Khan's character a lot. While he might have gone a bit too far, I was on his side the whole time.

Once again I found myself annoyed by Salman Khan's character. He was needy and just didn't know when to step back.

But Shahrukh Khan's character (complete with inner monologue and day-dreams of ruining Salman Khan's character) really balanced it out.

Overall the movie was pretty fine. It probably went on a little longer than it should have, but I found it to be quite entertaining.
iLeo
½ August 5, 2010
Hmmm....I thought I rated this long before...oh well...Great movie. An interesting story plot. Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit, and Salman Khan stars. A guest appearance by Aishwarya Rai. Worth seeing!
ScoopOnline
December 9, 2009
I was very surprised by this Movie as a friend recommenden it to me. The Main Character and his jealous towards his wife and her best friend. A friendship between woman and man doesnt mean "Falling in love" It was funny how he fantasies funny and stupid stuff when he saw Salman and Madhuri together.
Nice songs. Madhuri Dixit beautifull forever with her Dance Skills.
I m not a Shahruk Khan fan but I have seen his old Movies those 90`and my Friends this Man can play a great Psycho and a Jealous Lover. Check movies like Anjaam and Darr.
We see Salman Khan talking about his girlfriend and we also see he talks with her on Phone, I guess many Audience didnt expect it would be Aishwarya, and she is blind in the Movie. A Cameo appeareance at the End of the Movie. Still the plot is very familiar to a Hollywood Movie to me.
September 1, 2009
ITS ABOUT A PAIR WHO IS MISSUNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEMS
August 16, 2009
Foarte frumos filmul
August 2, 2009
i luv d movie alot u r a geneous
½ June 22, 2009
Excellent movie. Another SRK with the beautiful Madhuri Dixit.
May 4, 2009
i enjoyed this movie a lot
shesdownbytheriver
April 10, 2009
No thanks - Not interested
March 16, 2009
nice movie....great...!!!
½ March 7, 2009
salman srk madhuri Big stars but film suckss
February 6, 2009
All right movie with a huge cast, but which took 6 years to complete it. This can also be seen a number of scenes which are old-fashioned executed. It had a couple of good songs though.
½ December 27, 2008
pointless but ohh well...got 2 c srk
December 23, 2008
not the best of movies!
½ December 13, 2008
Great movie. Love SRK and Madhuri. What more can you ask for in a movie than having SRK, Madhuri and Aishwarya. That's why I love "Devdas" so much. The acting is great as it should be with a movie with such wonderful stars. Love the story and the music!
½ December 13, 2008
December 11, 2008
It is a amamzing movie
½ November 22, 2008
It wasnt that bad, but still gay