Human Trafficking - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Human Trafficking Reviews

August 8, 2015
Terrifying, graphic, and heartbreaking series. I was absolutely horrified to learn that this still happens, especially on U.S. soil.
January 16, 2015
on a cheap dvd compilation I got at Sears
January 6, 2014
This is not an easy story to watch. The reality of human trafficking is disgusting and this is a brutal look at that world. It is a shame that all these true stories couldn't end so neatly for the victims.
May 14, 2013
makes me cry every time I watch it!!! such a good movie!!! I've been trying to find it since I've seen it but nobody has this movie I can't find it anywhere!!? somebody help me
½ February 24, 2013
I really liked the subject, something not addressed enough. Something that people aren't really aware of. However, disliked Sorvino. I don't think she is a good actress.
January 9, 2013
Such an emotional stars, doesn't mean it wasnt an unbelievable movie. Just means stars do no justice.
December 7, 2012
This was scary and true
½ December 2, 2012
This was interesting but the message that this movie was bringing across is that sex slaves and other forms of human trafficking are still a thing of the present. Well no shit! The only people who don't realize this are people who are stuck in there little child minds whose parents don't want them to see the world as it truly is!
August 19, 2012
Very good movie! You have to watch it!
April 26, 2012
This is one of my favorite movies. Sad to see this happening in the world still to this day. This movie will defitely open your eyes if someone didn't know about sex trafficking.
April 15, 2012
If you like me, and your interested in the many truths about the world we live in, the good, and the ugly, you will probably like this ugly story about Human Trafficking. Its really well done. Definitely a sensitive movie but one that everyone should watch!
March 1, 2012
Great movie! Lifetime hit the spot with this mini-series. Pulled at the heart stings. It was impossible not to feel a connection with the characters. It also brought to light a serious problem that I didn't really understand the significance of prior to watching this movie.
½ February 8, 2012
Good glimpse into a shocking reality, great acting..
January 3, 2012
Freaking amazing.... watch this! Seriously, amazing job on depicting human trafficking!
½ October 10, 2011
this movie was ok but it was just too damn long it was 2 hours and 55 minutes
June 8, 2011
Mira Sorvino really Took on this Role.Who knew this can happen in this Country, & in this Day & Time.I hope bringing Human Traffcikng to Light made a Difference & opened eyes enough to do something about the problem of Young Girls being kidnapped & forced into Prostitution.
April 14, 2011
Very compelling and real! Great performance by Mira Sorvino and and a creepy one by Robert Carlyle as a human trafficker!
March 10, 2011
altho long and a bit disturbing, still a real eye-opener about the fairly unknown subject to some.