Humanity's End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Humanity's End Reviews

November 25, 2013
This film is complete and utter rubbish I wasted 6 pounds and 1 hr 24 min of my life with this garbage. This film gets a C rating, as it's like rap :)
½ August 2, 2012
A film that is nothing but cheap and dumb.
½ December 14, 2010
Ovo je jedan od rijetkih filmova u kojima apsolutno NISTA nisam razumio. Skonto sam jedino da se neko protiv nekog bori i da je svaki cas neka pucnjava i da nesto eksplodira. Na kraju se, apparently, ispostavilo da je to bila borba posljednje dvoje zivih ljudi u svemiru (plus jos dva robota i superinteligentni brodski kompjuter) protiv jezive osvajacke rase Nefilima, koji ljude drze u pokornosti jos od njihovog (ljudskog) nastanka i cak su im donijeli religiju kao sredstvo manipulacije. Nefilimi se srokali sve ljudske kolonije po svemiru i tako je ostao samo taj neki kapetan i neka tamo cura. S Nefilimima su udruzene jos neke tamo blentave rase (nekakvi Konstruktori i jos neke budaletine). Naravno, kao sto je bilo za ocekivati, ono dvoje ljudi su bez vecih problema SATRALI CITAVU OSVAJACKU VANZEMALJSKU RASU. Moj vam je savjet da ovaj UZASNI film izbjegavate u sirokom luku uprkos odlicnom naslovu.
½ December 6, 2010
Possibly the worst film I have ever seen. I dare any of you to try and sit through the whole thing.
December 3, 2010
Humanity if not the producers deserve to die for this one.
November 26, 2010
One of the best space-opera B movies ever.
A real good surprise with charismatic characters , humor and tons of atmosphere. My favorite movie this year.
September 30, 2010
this movie is....interesting. it falls somewhere between boring and so bad its good. while there are cringe worthy lines and the effects look like something out of a play station 2 cut scene, most of the action sequences are so over the top and ludicrous that you cant help but enjoy them.
this is by no means a good movie, the acting is horrible and it lacks the one really hammy actor of a truly so bad its good movie. most of the actors in this movie are rather stiff, reading their lines in a near monotone. the plot itself is rather complex, with a large exposition dump taking up the first 8 minutes of the movie. overall, this movie is not that entertaining, but there have been far worse movies made with much larger budgets than this one.
½ August 9, 2010
In a word, awful.
However, even inside a steaming pile of manure there's always some perfectly good seeds to be found.
For a sci-fi buff this 'movie' has some really inventive starship designs, you get the feeling a lot of effort went into the whole thing, even if it ended up an unholy mess.
Most of the dialogue is cringe worthy, and yet contained in the most unexpected places there are some really snappy one liners.
½ March 11, 2010
Classic, very crappy Sci-Fi flick. Wow, so they still make 'em. If you're really bored and can appreciate a bit of pulp: there you go!
½ March 9, 2010
Bad jokes, shallow characters, pathetic action sequences and an uninteresting plot.
November 22, 2009
A pretty fun, if cliched, and not all that mesmerzing sci-fi b-movie. Some ok CGI and a great ending really help.
½ October 31, 2009
Since 0 stars is not an option, 1/2 star will have to do. I found myself on a Friday night without my usual Netflix arrival, and opted to stop at the Red Box on my way to work to find a film to watch on my overnight shift. Being a Friday night, the pickings were rather slim, as there were only around 20-30 actual movies left in the box at this point. The plot line of this film seemed almost interesting, so being in a hurry, paid my $1.07 and was on my way. Not since Jean Claude Van-Damme/ Rob Schneider's Knock Off have I ever felt overcharged for a $1 movie. This movie is not just bad, it is HIDEOUSLY bad! I've seen far better films on Mystery Science Theatre! This is officially the WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Blake Edgerton, the co-producer/costume designer/master carpenter/bellhop at the Burbank Inn to help cover the cost of rooms for the "cast" and crew seems to be the most to blame for this monstrosity, but there is plenty of blame to go around for everyone. I tend to overlook profanity in a film if it is integral to the story line, but this movie cusses for cussing stakes, and besides it has no story line. "you F***ity F*** F***!" is an actual quote from the movie. The acting is terrible, the special effects are terrible, I was actually GLAD when Captain James T. Jerk (Derasi) finally bites it at the end of the film, and found myself wishing the same fate on any of his ill-fated spawn.

Bottom line, I want my dollar and my time back, and monetary damages for pain and suffering from the viewing of this piece of cinematic sewage.

Bright note? Uhm... Peta Johnson is not hard on the eyes, but is on the ears when her lines begin.
September 21, 2009
no stars because it couldn't hold my attention for more than half an hour. I'm not going to waste an hour of my life watching the rest of that cack.
½ September 19, 2009
I knew going in that this was going to be a bad movie, but sometimes I like to see movies anyways. I like the idea of a different history of mankind, but for the most part the acting in this was horrible. The ending was not very good, and most of the movie seemed to move at a dead sprint after the initial history was dragged on. If you want to watch this, make sure you know going in that it is bad, and then you won't be dissapointed when it is.
½ September 19, 2009
This has got to be the worst movie I have ever partially watched!!
September 10, 2009
Okay, I should have known how bad this movie was going to be since it was direct to video and starred complete nobodies. But it was a $1 Redbox rental... I spent 99 cents too much.
½ September 8, 2009
This movie had all the makings of a good idea so horribly executed that you had to keep watching because it is hilarious watching the train wreck.

The special effects were on par with a few video games I have played in the 90's.

I feel sorry for the actors, having done this film, they will likely never get a job selling cars.
September 5, 2009
well this has gone straight to video and a watchable b movie, effects not that good and the acting was the usual b movie stuff
September 5, 2009
August 30, 2009
B-movie with some budget (or wizz FX college students). Hard to classify cause you wanna hate the movie, but it's kinda fun. Has to be watched very very late at night.