Humko Deewana Kar Gaye - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Humko Deewana Kar Gaye Reviews

June 6, 2016
The movie does have an okay story, but is an entertaining romantic, drama.
½ November 20, 2014
Corny, lame, terrible waste of time..
½ August 8, 2014
Kumar and Kaif were adorable together. Their story was so heartbreaking to watch I was glad things worked out for them in the end.
½ June 28, 2011
Storyline could have been better than just a romance all the way through.
½ February 7, 2011
I want to give 5 to the story/acting and 1 for the musical numbers. There is a really good story here for us die hard romantics, as well as some pretty decent acting and tender moments between Akshay and Katrina.

The songs seem to be written and directed by a wannabe hip hop producer, and most sequences seem insincere and incongruous to the rest of the story.

That being said, will I watch it again!? Heck yes!
½ July 24, 2010
good movie..nice song
½ July 20, 2010
i love this movie so much
July 20, 2010
I love this film.I enjoyed every love seen in this movie.Good love movie.
ehh. . . . no thanks
really good
must see
iLeo
½ July 20, 2010
Hmmm....I recall that I had already rated this before. Oh well. Here's an interesting movie that follows one man and one woman who become friends, but are engaged to others. They realize their interests, and desires are parallel but they are helpless to do anything about it. Yet, the love between them grows strong. Great cast- Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu, and Anil Kapoor. Worth seeing!
March 19, 2010
my .................................................. fav8
August 23, 2009
Anil needs to stop acting. He's too old.
½ June 25, 2009
luv it luv beatiful movie
June 11, 2009
sab ko deewana kar gaye
April 22, 2009
Katrena is beautiful........
April 19, 2009
its a very intresting film
April 11, 2009
was salman khan in this movie??
April 7, 2009
wonderful keep ur performace at the top
March 3, 2009
itz a good movie.............akki nd kat make a good pair and is successful till now........ luv it xoxoxoxoxo