Humko Deewana Kar Gaye - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Humko Deewana Kar Gaye Reviews

½ March 2, 2009
HUMKO KOUN DEEWANA KAR GAYE?
½ January 23, 2009
a romantic love story!
shesdownbytheriver
January 3, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
December 4, 2008
Nice movie nice songs!
November 22, 2008
kat u r so beautifull like pink rose,i love ur movies,and obviously love u,god gives u long life and making best feauture.
November 11, 2008
Its Alritee I Gess
LAMM
November 8, 2008
i love kat................
September 1, 2008
Typical Bollywood love story.

I despise Katrina Kaif and her acting just made it worse.
August 13, 2008
Akshay Kumar, Bipasha Basu--and Marvin Gaye?
June 22, 2008
akshay n katrina both r best.....nice movie
June 19, 2008
the best love story which ever i seen
½ June 19, 2008
The movie that's so bad it's good. Amazingly good. Unbelievably good. Like a packet of Oreos I can't stop at just one even as I get the major sugar headache. "She's a Rock Star" - surreal elements mix with family engagement party (including embarassing relatives) and hip hop. "Fanaa"- AK hollering and dancing in a junkyard wearing a Benetton shirt ca. 1985. Then the horse corral scene where Katrina's dress makes no sense and AK looks puro ranchero - I pass out and wake up a week later from the rift in the space-time continuum represented by the images. This movie is proof positive you can ride in a convertible AND a motorcycle with your sweetheart in your lap and then get in an accident where you are stranded a snowdrift and no one will get hurt, though you might hallucinate about Kashmir. Luckily I have the dvd on a loop. I am a total sucker for the fate storyline even though I have never had a lobotomy (that I know of). If you can watch this and Xanadu back to back I wanna meet you because we have to talk. If you can, ignore the portrayals of "African-Americans" - they are so caricatured as to be painful. Katrina's voice is entirely dubbed- Filmfare award for best silent film acting goes to her! Anil Kapoor plays the older guy you have to marry like he always does- it's in his contract, I guess.
½ May 27, 2008
Quite a nice film overall. When you watch it the first time its ok but when you watch it more than twice you get bored.
May 16, 2008
i just love this movie, watchd it more than 3 times and i can watch it again
April 15, 2008
This movie is based on two couples that are going to get married: one is Adjyta who's engaged to a fashion designer that's kinda cold, and the other is Jia who's engaged of a rich man who's cold and only cares about society and business than her. One day both have to travel to Canada and they meet there by a chance, or destiny? Well this movie was so cool and warm-hearting because you never know where love is until you see it lost. Something you can see is that there's still people who wants to manage others with money and threatens, but at the end of everything love wins! Adjyta and Jia are SOULMATES.
April 13, 2008
akshay jus did it 4 me in dis movie he melts my heart i love im! very sweet movie
April 10, 2008
i love this movie, that's katrina's best performance. Akshay and Katrina make a nice jodi
March 24, 2008
its a quite nice movie i really like that
March 19, 2008
i love katrina and this movie
March 19, 2008
I like both of your movies...hope to have some more both of your movies...Your compatible partner in each other.