The Hunchback of Notre Dame II Reviews

• Jul 25, 2019

Sequel that shouldn't exist.

Sequel that shouldn't exist.

• Jun 10, 2018

Love it........ Yeah, it may not same as the original ( different focus on story ), but this movie is great and a good continuity to the original, the worst thing is the animation, yeah, we can't help much in direct-to-video sequel. And I absolutely love Quasimodo,Zephyr, and of course Madelaine.....

• Mar 06, 2018

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, DISNEY?!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, DISNEY?!

• Jan 27, 2018

Not that great of a SQL the first one is better

Not that great of a SQL the first one is better

• Jan 13, 2018

The directors seem to have forgotten everything that made the original so great. One hour without of cringe-worthy cornyness with no respect for the amazing music and the stunning animation from the original. And the biggest crime of them all! Disney's most intimidating and realistic villain is thoroughly shat upon by this insufferable ringmaster whose vanity makes Gaston look humble.

• Sep 23, 2017

So they made a sequel well this time it's different I would say it was a ok movie

• Sep 10, 2017

Nope, nope, nope. no. Disney just ruined a great film by making this sequel (if you can even call it that) making all the delightful characters crumble and slowly die.

• Aug 01, 2017

An interesting way to continue the storyline from the previous film and it was nice to see a Disney movie that showed loved between two characters that aren't perfect "10's". I will say it did have it's flaws, but overall it wasn't bad!

• Jul 13, 2017

The writing and animation were weak. I don't mind Quasi getting a girl, but the plot was lazy at best and the heart and soul of the first film were washed away and replaced with something that even the target audience will say they'd rather play with mud than watch a minute of this film. I give it one and a half stars for decent songs (my favorite ones are An Ordinary Miracle and I'm Gonna Love You), but other than that, the film was a huge disappointment and should be remade.

• Jun 10, 2017

A pointless sequel to a fantastic movie! Then again, the same can be said for a lot of Disney sequels! But what makes The Hunchback Of Notre Dame II one of the worst straight-to-video sequels put out by Disney is that it took everything that made the first film great, and reduced it to a generic love story that's completely predictable from top to bottom, removed the dark tone, and replaced it with a lighthearted tone that makes the film more kid-friendly than anything else, took the grand looking animation of the first, and downgraded it to something that looks like it came from a really old TV show, and they took the lovable characters of the original and made them bland, uninteresting, and even unlikable. It doesn't help either that the new characters added for this film aren't any better, especially with Sarousch who is such a lame, nonthreatening, and all around weak antagonist in comparison to that of Judge Frollo from the previous film. The only thing I liked about this movie was Jennifer Love Hewitt's song that played during the end credits, which is "I'm Gonna Love You", but at the same time, that's what makes me hate this movie even more! It's a great song that could have been used for a movie that's so much better than this one! But nope! It was written for this film. I hate this movie, and I'm done talking about it.