The Hunchback of Notre Dame II Reviews

• Sep 07, 2020

Heartfelt, if telegraphed.

Heartfelt, if telegraphed.

• Aug 30, 2020

Oof... You could tell it was going to be bad just by looking at the animation quality. Same path as "Aladdin and The Return of Jafar." The cringe is real in this... Yuck.... Film. Should have left it alone but nope. Dollar signs in their eyes.

• Jan 05, 2020

The first one is so special and will always have a place in my heart , the sequel does not even come close to comparing with it .

• Dec 01, 2019

It was ok it passes time

It was ok it passes time

• Oct 28, 2019

How does this have a 30% but Mulan 2 has a 0%?

How does this have a 30% but Mulan 2 has a 0%?

• Oct 01, 2019

A much, much more family friendly tale from the world of Quasimodo. 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame II' isn't necessarily anything terrible, I don't dislike it, but it kinda lets itself down with a tamer plot, poorer music/score and less interesting key characters. The animation certainly takes a nosedive, with all the onscreen talent looking a little worse for wear. Tom Hulce remains solid as the main man, while Jennifer Love Hewitt is at least a big name to attach to the film; her role, Madellaine, is very underdeveloped. Michael McKean is, of course, notable too, but sadly his Sarousch is a very basic villain. This film's plot is what lets it down, as they create an incredibly unimaginative story regarding a bell called La Fidèle. If that wasn't enough, the main plot point surrounding the bell is a total cop-out. At least they only made the run time 68 minutes, which avoided me getting the drag feeling; any longer then I'd be rating way less. It's not good at all, but there are numerous other Disney animated sequels that are worse.

• Jul 25, 2019

Sequel that shouldn't exist.

Sequel that shouldn't exist.

• Jun 10, 2018

Love it........ Yeah, it may not same as the original ( different focus on story ), but this movie is great and a good continuity to the original, the worst thing is the animation, yeah, we can't help much in direct-to-video sequel. And I absolutely love Quasimodo,Zephyr, and of course Madelaine.....

• Mar 06, 2018

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, DISNEY?!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, DISNEY?!

• Jan 27, 2018