Hungama - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hungama Reviews

July 17, 2011
Another one like Andaz apna apna, this accidental mixture of funny characters, which leads to their simultaneous showdown, makes any Indian at home and abroad laugh every time he watches it.
½ February 2, 2011
paresh rawal the best.. !!
December 26, 2010
A must watch for any Bollywood comedy lover.
½ January 1, 2010
One of the best Hindi comedies ever...
August 31, 2009
Probably one of the most under-rated comedy movies of recent times..

"Mera Naam Babu Bisleri Hai" ----- "To Kya karoon ? Nahaoon ?"

"Mai kya Mandir ka ghanta hoon, Jo aata hai baja ke chala jata hai "
½ July 9, 2009
hilarious!!!!!! paresh and rajpal!!
June 2, 2009

March 22, 2009
I watch any movie that has Rajpal Yadav and Paresh Rawal together in it. ahaha
"saala videocon"
December 7, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
August 11, 2008
THE MOST HILARIOUS MOVIE IVE SEEEEN!!!
July 23, 2008
colllllllllllestttttttttttt movie
July 4, 2008
A very typical Priyadarshan comedy.
June 4, 2008
The single most FUNNIEST and BEST Bollywood comedy ever, featuring the great Paresh Rawal in a perfect role suited just for him. The rest of the well-set cast was equally great and hilarious in this stupendously executed laugh-fest featuring mistaken identities, lots of confusion and character miscommunication. Besides Rawal, the most memorable actor was Akshaye Khanna for me. This funny movie is worth every laughing minute!!!
May 22, 2008
i like to consider it something of a sequel of Hera Pheri- and is at par with the former. Hilarious, you will laugh your guts out, everytime you see it. Paresh Rawal is fantabulous.
May 14, 2008
one of my favourite movie since it contains a story of misunderstandings. great performance by paresh rawal, rimi sen, aksay khanna, and and list goes on and on.
March 29, 2008
ONE OF DA FUNNIEST MOVIES I HAV SEEN!...i literalli rofled seeing it! xD
½ March 24, 2008
Hilarious film! Paresh Rawal and Rajpal Yadav are two of the funniest (and underrated) Bollywood actors! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
January 29, 2008
Very good and funny!
December 20, 2007
greatest hindi movie ever!!!
December 17, 2007
couldn't watch the ending in the cinema! :( so had to watch it all when it came on tv!