Hunter Prey Reviews

• Aug 20, 2015

I found this movie to be a simple movie but it kept me watching and for a low budget film the story and quality is very good. It's not a fast action movie full of CGI, so if that is what you want then this is not for you. If you want a movie that slowly opens up the plot as it goes on and leaves you wondering what or how happens next, then you will like this movie.

• Francisco G Super Reviewer
    May 24, 2014

A big ammount of nothing happens. And when it does, it's pretty much ripping off Enemy Mine, which wasn't that great to begin with. An overlong and overextended Star Trek episode and not of the good kind.

• Oct 28, 2013

Pathetic clone of Predator that does not even belong to be mentioned in the same sentence so pardon my hypo criticism

• Sep 01, 2013

Interesting sci fi movie, but the ending. setting up for a sequel, was disappointing and not very logical.

• Jul 31, 2013

Better than expected :-)

Better than expected :-)

• Jun 18, 2013

A good film that looks and feels like it was made in the 70's--Impressive!!

A good film that looks and feels like it was made in the 70's--Impressive!!

• Dec 15, 2012

was hoping 4 something close 2 the wonderful 'enemy mine' which this is very much like it but this falls short.

• Dec 10, 2012

This caught my interest, while flipping through channels. I found the scenario to be a fresh perspective, it had a nice twist, good job filming, and a nice plot. For a low budget movie, it rocks!

• Sep 13, 2012

I expected a lot more than this from a former shadow of Stan Winston, especially after his amazing short film about Batman. the repetitive shots and lack of moving facial features make this hard to watch.

• Sep 02, 2012

Old school low budget sci-fi that is a breath of fresh air compared to the oversaturated CG reliant, bloated studio films. Everything gets high marks and makes me believe that people can still make films with heart instead of product tie-ins.