Hurricane Bianca: From Russia with Hate Reviews

• Sep 28, 2019

I thought is was awesome! If you love RuPauls Drag Race and Saturday Night Live. Then you have a great pairing with Bianca Del Rio and Rachael Dratch. Campy and fun. Great sequel to the first film. Love Shangela and Katya in there too. Bianca has to be one of the funniest queens on the planet.

• Apr 19, 2019

This will make you sad that moving pictures were ever invented.

This will make you sad that moving pictures were ever invented.

• Dec 30, 2018

The first one was funny. The only funny part in this one was the blooper reel. I am a big fan of BdR but this was a severe lapse in quality from what I've come to expect from Bianca.

• Aug 27, 2018

Terrible all around. Another bad sequel. DOUG PLATT'S character as drugged out Twink sets LGBTQ right back a decade with his stereotypical performance. Wasted cameos. The absence of Willam is notable. He probably read the script and ran away.

• Aug 26, 2018

Better than the first one. But extremely low budget! Had some funny moments though!

• Aug 20, 2018

Just awful. Woeful. Rex is just the worst addition. Just so incredibly disappointed :( Bianca is just a shadow of her real-world self. It's all so baffling how it could be so badly written. And then there's REX...

• Aug 01, 2018

I personally thought the first one was better but this was also really dunny

I personally thought the first one was better but this was also really dunny

• Jul 11, 2018

So if im being honest this movie held a lot of potential. I gave it 4 staers because I can't not give a film by such a legendary queen such as Bianca Del Rio lower than 4. Nonetheless, the plot was slacking and all problems felt a bit unresolved - if you don't look at the whole film with a completely positive and satiracle outlook then every character and joke is completely pointless. That being said, the fact Bianca pulled two whole movies out her ass is frankly quite impressive, even if most people would render them trash.

• Jun 06, 2018

Even better than the first movie. It was great seeing Shangela, Mrs. Kasha Davis, Darriene Lake, and my favorite, Katya! Rachel Dratch was hilarious as Deborah. I met Bianca a few years ago, and she is just as funny in person.