Hustlers Reviews

• Lindsey
    Jan 17, 2020

It was entertaining through the whole movie and had an unexpected end.

It was entertaining through the whole movie and had an unexpected end.

• Irma

Love the story behind it

Love the story behind it

Matthew S Super Reviewer
    Dec 01, 2019

A mix of comedy, true crime, and social commentary, Hustlers is a visually engaging, well-written, and overall enjoyable cinematic experience. Jennifer Lopez delivers a bravura performance truly worthy of a Best Supporting Actress nomination at the Oscars. Her Ramona is charismatic, nuanced, scheming, funny, suave, and motherly all at once; though largely an ensemble piece, Lopez's performance truly ties the entire film together — from her dazzling entrance to her final line.

• Darren
    Nov 25, 2019

Very nice story, well laid out, it was entertaining.

Very nice story, well laid out, it was entertaining.

• Lazaro H
    Nov 20, 2019

Different plot but was expected - ok movie - would watch again - some funny parts and some better parts. Sometimes I did get bored but it was short lived.

• MRN
    Nov 19, 2019

This is a fun and exciting story you know right away isn't going to end well. I enjoyed watching women of color scam a bunch of rich, white assholes. There is a deeper narrative here about power and gender and class that is interesting to engage with. And there are really beautiful lady-friendship moments weaved throughout–Wu and Lopez are particularly excellent together. Their first scenes together are really beautiful. Keke Palmer is hilarious. Film ends bittersweetly, which I appreciated. These are imperfect, likable characters doing bad things, and as an audience member, I enjoy grappling with that dynamic. I just didn't love it. The performances were good, but not outstanding. It was a fun story, but I wasn't really moved, at least not consistently. I wasn't left wondering about what happened to these women or wishing I could spend more time with them or mulling over specific scenes or lines or creative decisions. Those are the residual feelings that I crave from movies. It was fun and interesting, but I probably wouldn't watch it again.

• Lori S
    Nov 19, 2019

Very good movie, was not sure exactly what this movie was going to be like but I was really surprised how good this movie was. Acting was very good., the story was well written. I would recommend seeing this.

• Ana
    Nov 18, 2019

Very entertaining, I really enjoyed it.

Very entertaining, I really enjoyed it.

• Maggie
    Nov 15, 2019

There were funny parts, the ending sucked but overall, I didn't care for it. Not a movie I'd rent,buy or watch again on purpose