Hyper Sapien: People from Another Star - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hyper Sapien: People from Another Star Reviews

½ April 14, 2014

"Things are changing. It's not like when we were young. Yeah, people are different. The weather is different, the whole earth is different."-Grandpa (Keenan Wynn)

Kirby was the shit.
February 7, 2013
It's alright, but nothing really stucked out to me. The characters are decent but there didn't seem to be enough development to feel for them. The alien creature was just goofy. The story isn't bad though, and the ending is a bit touching. It just seems like there's not much else that stands out for this movie.
December 11, 2011
I watched this film at least a dozen times back in the early 90's on cable. Loved it. Want to find the DVD. Where is it?
February 11, 2009
Brilliant work, with Sidney Penny.
December 28, 2008
very cliched visitor from another planet movie. The thing I liked most was kirby the three eyes three legged walking, flying and shooting pet. He likes to drink gasoline and shoot these weird things out of his eyes. The movie itself was not awful but really cheesy and so cliche that I knew pretty much what would happen. I love when the doctors are so amazed at this lifeform and how different it was. I mean the whole movie is about how the human race will not be ready for aliens but it got so boring with that line that you got sick of the movie.
March 15, 2008
Greatest love story of our time. Amazing acting by the little blonde girl (Rhiannon Owens).